World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Bands Are New

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

New Bands Are New Empty
PostSubject: New Bands Are New   New Bands Are New EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Let's forget about Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Metallica, Dream Theater, and all those other famous bands, and give the new freshmen a shot. Does anybody like any of the new bands? Y'know, the ones which have recently started out with only one or two albums out. So yeah, Escape The Fate doesn't really count.
Personally, I started on Taking Dawn, a Heavy Metal band which began in 2007 but released their first and only album, Time to Burn, two years later. They're known especially for the song This is Madness, featured in God of War: Blood & Metal. I don't usually listen to Metal at all anymore, but this band is special in some way. Their best piece is definitely This is Madness, so give that a hear. Other good songs I know are V, Take Me Away and Close Your Eyes.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

New Bands Are New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bands Are New   New Bands Are New EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Some fresh new bands that I like are Sum 41, Asking Alexandria, Cage the Elephant, Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, Dave Matthews Band, and Mumford & Sons are all on my ipod and I love them all.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

New Bands Are New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bands Are New   New Bands Are New EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I don't think Sum 41 count as a recent band. I'm talking about the really recent ones which just started out. Asking Alexandria and Cage the Elephant are most definitely new though.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

New Bands Are New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bands Are New   New Bands Are New EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 am

This reminds me....when we gonna start the Song Of The Week Competition again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Bands Are New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bands Are New   New Bands Are New Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bands Are New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: