World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too much Stress

Go down 
+4
D JR
DigiDigi
J.J. Knight
RD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I know WDA is really small and the staff are on staff for a reason, but over the past few days while in the chat and on site Joker has too many jobs on his plate. Well I my opinion since there isn't stay around all the time and there's those sections of the site that need "Joker Approval" maybe well this is actually something the inner team section made me feel i have to write this. Maybe we need a group of mods for the inner team that way joker is not the go to guy. I'm sorry Joker if you read this and feel offended but as a member of WDA that is considered about the people that's my thought. The dorms and every where else seem to be covered with the mods and admins and the testers in their area. I just feel there's so much stuff left hanging and i know that not everyone can be around all day and night which is why maybe there needs to be help on those who have so much. The mods almost all are testers and one of them even rules card of the week. the admins Kimo runs all the background/ under ground GFX but joker! Runs this place with the rp the inner team the testing if i remember right like practically all of it. Maybe it's time to change the stress. Just my thoughts and observations. Oh i forgot to mention all the secret stuff no one knows about. Okay all i have to say now.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:27 pm

I have experience with academies and forum controls. I'll help where I can.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 pm

You need to understand that every interactive forum will always have the problems of inactivity due to the beginnings of the school season (middle school-college), be it the members or the staff, everybody has a schedule to follow in real life situations and we do appreciate you guys being patient with us.

For the matter of the staff's absence, it is not for you members to decide who is in charge here, as staff frequently arrives daily to check up. There will always be problems for us to solve these issues. As for the means of addressing these problems is countered by whatever may be going on in our lives and time itself. So if you had any concerns please post in the support section and wait for a staff member to address it.

There will be no absolute democracy running here as we have a liberal mentality running within our staff, so there should be no complaints on that matter. Furthermore, our staff is purely fit for your needs, albeit the time to meet your needs is hindered by whatever factor limits us so. So do not put blame onto Joker or any of the staff's shoulders as we do not deserve this wailing that you present. All will be well.

The "secret stuff" is really not all that secret, rather it is just gossip. So if you want to accuse the staff of heavy censorship then you are incredibly inaccurate in your observations, as you know what these "secrets" are.

If you have any concerns, once again I say, present them in the proper board or contact any of us in some sort of fashion. We all have a schedule, please respect that and we will respect your requests.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:23 pm

If you need any mod work im up for the spot.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 pm

There will be no mini-modding nor are there any sort of staff positions open, please understand that.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 pm

I know that. This isn't even a topic made by the staff. I am just letting you no in future times to consider me or Krobra. We have plenty experience and with me homeschooling this year i can get on a lot more now.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 pm

It doesn't matter if it was made by staff or not, that decision isn't yours to make. This is something the entire staff has to rally up and discuss about before you become apart of the staff.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I know its not my decision.... I am not saying its my decision...
That was just me pointing out the fact that the staff isn't trying to hire anybody.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Uhm just saying I think Digi has the wrong idea here First off D - JR is not saying I will take the job :D all he is saying is if it is needed you have his support same with krobra.
Second I think all Ragingdarkness is trying to say is joker does a lot and suggesting that he gets more help (I agree Joker seems to do a lot). Notice this is posted in suggestions .-. (unless it was moved :P ) But let me tell you what it isn't -
It is not a hostile take over by members. (Trust Me -_- )
It is not RagingDarkness taking initiative over staff .-.
It is not RagingDarkness saying any staff is slacking in areas (I think :P)
But all in all there really shouldn't be any harm done, Raging just cares for the staff, as it seems he isn't trying to make staff decisions for them so should just be "I see we understand we will see what we can do" O_o
Anyway I am not trying to say either of you are wrong just trying to fix what seems to be a misunderstanding. But again not trying to offend anybody if I did. (I know these posts are kind of touchy :P )
Anyway thanks for reading :D
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 am

That exactly it! I'm not trying to do anything i'm just saying may there needs to be help. Thank you Destined. All I'm trying to do is help which is why i suggested this I know all of what you say Digi, I know school is starting up, I know we all have to do our own thing in rl, i know all of that. I'm just saying. I you want to lock this i don't care since it seem to be a touchy subject. I'm just trying to show i care. But i guess it isn't what people want.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am

The inner team and rp sections do not need "mods" they need 1 mod, no more than that, and the jobs of "mod in charge of rp" and "mod in charge of inner teams" have been assigned already in the staff section, and it's simple, take an already existing mod, give him a section. Inner Teams by now are doing fine, RP is now in free roaming and will probably start soon.

The reason an issue came up with this is that a wrong approach was taken. If the staff can't handle things then the staff will make a decision. If you feel joker is burdened then ask joker, not the rest of the forum. Same with kimo, same with everyone else. If you see an issue the correct course of action, suggestion wise, is to ask for it to be solved, so if you see rp frozen, point it out and request something to be done from the staff.

Really beggining the topic saying "the staff has it hard, I care, I show concern, let's help them" is weird for a very simple reason: Managing a forum like WDA isn't that hard, no we will never collapse from exhaustion or run for help, and if an issue with free time arises solving it is as easy as asking for another person to take over. We won't just fall over or be unable to work while hiding it, exactly because this isn't nearly as hard as that, that much should be common sense and that is why someone showing concern comes out as incencere.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 am

Ok Ok Ok since i'm just going to keep getting heat for what i think Lock this topic. There's no point in keeping this topic open if it is not going to go anywhere. And Al i'm not getting lock happy i'm just sick of suggesting what i think and it doesn't help.

Last edited by RagingDarkness94051 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 am

I have much stress too...people irl said im depressed..and that im losing my mind slightly
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 am

Ragingdarkness' wish granted. Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too much Stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Stress   Too much Stress Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much Stress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Support :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: