World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll

Go down 
+12
psychoturtle
mido9
Legendaryfrost
Al-Bhed
Minako
Katarina
Kimo Force
Dragonclaw
Neku Sakuraba
D JR
xX-Saberboy
AsianShadow
16 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey guys,I thought I mightve share this with you.You guys remember the Spell Card that forces a Trap to activate and if timing is not correct,it is destroyed:
Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll Baitdo10
Spoiler:
I think this card should getting some more attention since its a decent card,plus after used,you can recycle and return it back to your deck.This card would work in any deck because:

1.You can take a peak of ONE of your opponent's backrow card,and if it is not a Trap,and was a Spell(pretend Book of Moon)you get to know what Spell your opponent would play in situations.

2.It goes to the deck after use,and is not sent to the Graveyard after activation.So that means you can use it again once you draw it :D

So basically,this is like a Mystical Spache Typhoon on steroids,haha.But seriously folks,I may consider putting this in people's decks.This is one of the forgetten cards that people dont use anymore but why wouldnt you use this card?
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

cuz now we have 3 MST And hevey storm
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I use this card in some of my fun decks... along with Xing Zhen Hu which is another forgotten card that is nice.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

xx-SaberBoy wrote:
cuz now we have 3 MST And hevey storm
still,a heavy storm or a MST cant compater to forcing to activate a solemn judgment
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I can imagine, forcing someone to use solemn on this card. Man, when I play Yugioh GX Spirit Caller, I believe MST was either banned or limited. I would use this instead of that.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm

With Mystical Space Typhoon currently running at two and soon to run at three, there's not much need for this card since MST will surely neutralize the card it targets, but if your opponent has a face-down Book of Moon or a Gemini Spark instead of a Trap card for Bait Doll, it's an instant -1 in advantage even if it does get sent back to the deck. It's not a bad card, but it's more of a gamble than an actual play. What if you force the activation of Royal Decree or an unwanted Skill Drain? I wouldn't consider using one since only two MSTs at the moment are good enough for me, and with Heavy Storm coming out fast, I doubt it'll hit the field.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Its only fun if you use it on solemn judgment, bye half of their lp :P otherwise, its a noob card
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Bait Doll will not force Solemn Judgement. If it hit's Solemn Judgement and flips it up then the chain is resolving, Judgment then is forced to activate at chain link one. So judgment is activating in response to....nothing. Therefore the timing is incorrect and the Judgment is blown up. It won't force them to pay LP.

You kids always say the darnedest things.

Last edited by Minako on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 pm

The way to take half your opponent's life points is "Return from the Different Dimension", not the solemn cards, dont listen to what cynical says.

The reason begginers like bait doll is because it is shuffled back to the deck, but while you grow up as a player you understand the importance of deck thinning (of which bait doll does the exact opposite) I guess so you grow out of it. Anyways, MST is a chainable and is sure to destroy the target, making it better.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 pm

That is the word of a wise man, amen
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Man, I remember this card, I used it when I first started again after 4 yrs(like Bhed said beginners do D:) I stopped usin it cuz it's the perfect dead draw when u need to top somethin, and cuz if u show that the card is a spell and u have nothing else, well then u just screwed urself, though it is fun old school card :D
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Drew two of it in a row once in a topdecking needed moment.It was very painful really.

And besides,it doesnt destroy anything really if it misses and if it hits a continous trap or spell then that's a waste.

And it's a -1 if it misses.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 pm

This card is forgotten for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Just use malevolent catastrophe, its almost the same as heavy storm :P
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 am

Except it's easier to hit and more dangerous.

Though it makes for a good anti meta backrow killer.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 am

Like those gay t.g stun with their horns and chains and their gay traps
Back to top Go down
flush^
WDA Member
WDA Member
flush^

Waifu : flush^

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

quick spell set, -1 ftw
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 am

AsianShadow's a rank 2! Congratz bro! I just noticed! Wow am I late...but never late than never right! Congrats!

And as for the card, I've never even seen it before. I don't really know old school cards as I came into the game not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

flush^ wrote:
quick spell set/bluffs, -1 ftw
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

Unknown i have 3 of these cards irl and i've been play for 8 years that tells you something. this card is older than GX and 5D's but yeah i use to run this card at 1 because it reuses it's self so no point in running like 3 so yeah get my point it gives me like a 3rd mst or second when ever it was. But yeah thanks for reminding me about this card i might run it once more to piss people off. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll   Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Card #1: Bait Doll
Page 1 of 1