World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned

Go down 
+5
RD
xX-Saberboy
Al-Bhed
raye
psychoturtle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 am

He didn't take it nicely.

Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 am

I feel ya hitler its hard on me too. My reaction was the same not as abd as urs but just bad. i also wanted to know what they were smoking
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 am

To be honest I do find Black Luster Soldier to be a strong card but with all the butthurt bitching I've been hearing over and over lately (seriously people, bitch less, play more, tour guide is worse than bls, just because she isn't THE BLS doesnt mean its to be overlooked) I will defend the card, just so the overexaggeration will end. Sure, BLS with honest or armory arm is otk and it can remove face downs too, still unsearchable and at 1, a bit of lucksack factor but isnt DAD the same (especially this format when tour guide = 3 darks in grave) and we already had chaos sorc at 3 for a format.

Well, Hitler seems to have changed his views slightly since last time too.

https://www.youtube.com/v/nO7Wyt9RuU8

As you can see turtle's hitler goes on about the health of the game and balance while the other one supports cheap strategies that were kicked out of the game. And for some reason the end result is excessive bitching in both cases, no matter what happens in the banlist, people will bitch, a lot, that's the banlist spirit.

OMG ITS AN UNBAN OF A COOL CARD, I AM SO SCARED, RUN AWAY!
Play against the card first and then go on and on about it guys, most of the people bitching weren't playing competitivelly when the guy was unbanned anyways, and now you judge it for having 3000 atk and tour guide for leviathan getting 2500? Come on, at least judge for the right and concrete reasons.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
still unsearchable and at 1, a bit of lucksack factor

Tell it to ID's raging opponents in the future...
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 am

he took it very well :P
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

Hitler you mad?! hahaha man next thing you know he'll be marching his soldiers on konami and the game really will be dead......... man i just said the wrong thing at the wrong time! Curse you Hitler!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

I sympathize with Hitler. Really.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 am

Wait. it's not that free, just $400 for a playset.

Best line in that. I luled.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

*Sadface*
I'm going back... to Magic the Gathering...
I was like. :OOO
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Youch... Hitler's big retirement right here right now, now I wont be able to duel him to see if I can beat his anger Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned 3994509647
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 am

I've seen Hitler finds out about Friday by Rebecca Black.
Not pretty either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned   Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitler finds out BLS is unbanned
Page 1 of 1