World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

man...going to miss plants D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

man...going to miss plants D: Empty
PostSubject: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/31/plantsftw.jpg/
plants wont be this broken..anymore D:
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 am

:( sniff...I will miss you plants (now I gotta go Giga BRD spam >_>)
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all konami's fault!!!! A Chaos Junk Doppel in my deck selections is now dead!!!!!!! No more Quasar for me!!!!! Konami!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is the doing of the XYZs!!!!!!!!!!! Curse you Konami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well time to go back to the synchron engine i guess which everyone know it's not a good.......... and Bye Bye Gemini Plant spam........... And just plants!!!! Let us look forward to tomorrow in hopes of the plants rising up from the ashes and be broken again...... :'''''''(
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Raging you are complaining for you forget...no more of my annoying Giga :o
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Actually u can still go quasar with limited Libra and formula, it'll just be slower(but quasar is the past). You hate on xyz till you see tour guide in action
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Raging Darkness wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all konami's fault!!!! A Chaos Junk Doppel in my deck selections is now dead!!!!!!! No more Quasar for me!!!!! Konami!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is the doing of the XYZs!!!!!!!!!!! Curse you Konami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well time to go back to the synchron engine i guess which everyone know it's not a good.......... and Bye Bye Gemini Plant spam........... And just plants!!!! Let us look forward to tomorrow in hopes of the plants rising up from the ashes and be broken again...... :'''''''(
No more quasar for you, not for me. Something wrong with gemini plants?
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 am

Well now that i look at it it's not all that bad i guess. Plants will limp on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: man...going to miss plants D:   man...going to miss plants D: Empty

Back to top Go down

man...going to miss plants D:
Page 1 of 1