World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music and dueling

Go down 
+19
dew
Katarina
judge
Neku Sakuraba
rjuto
Vaati
J.J. Knight
Mageta
mido9
DigiDigi
Kimo Force
Legendaryfrost
Unknown
Supasmash
Dragonclaw
raye
psychoturtle
Lycanfr3ak
Al-Bhed
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 am

I have seen some people do it, like minako on team viewer or vongola on some videos, but I'd like to hear from the rest of you, do you have music playing when you duel? As for me I don't like any potential distractions, my concentration is horrible as it is, I hate it when people want to pm me when I'm playing too, I rarely watch the watcher's chat since it hides card descriptions on my screen and ofc sound is muted always. Is that weird? Do you guys usually hit the music once you start playing because throwing cards isn't amusing enough?
Back to top Go down
Lycanfr3ak
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lycanfr3ak

Achievement Points : 0

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 am

well ...i listen to music when i duel 90% of time.. its funnier that way and music motivates me sometimes ^^
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 am

I listen to music as it helps my sacking,but when I need to think I will pause it. And I always get PMed in a duel,no rest for the wicked.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:34 am

im glad to ay for turtle above im teh one who mostly pms him during duels and disrupts him lol :P. I listen to music mostly country and a little other things it actually helps me concentrate like it does with turtle.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 am

I do my best on duels when I listen to music.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 am

raye wrote:
im glad to ay for turtle above im teh one who mostly pms him during duels and disrupts him lol :P. I listen to music mostly country and a little other things it actually helps me concentrate like it does with turtle.

Lol ikr you PM me in every single duel I have,but it doesn't really bother me like 4 PMs at once + chatango and ham.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am

I just found this out like two days ago I think, you can move the watchers chat and probably the other chat's too. (Except for the chat box between you and your opponent) I just wanted to mention that if that helps. And as of music, I don't do it often, but at some points I did play music like Mario autotuned and other wacky stuff.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 am

I only listen to music during important duels cuz it helps me keep focused and calm, but I do hate it when I have too many chats open at the same time D:
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 am

I used to loads, but now it just slightly distracts me, yet I do tend to it quite often.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

I never live my life without music. It is my life and apart of my soul.

Ps: you can move the watchers chat to the side and still have room for the private chat too (move both to the side by holding them both and dragging them.)
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am

Distraction music is a distraction.

No music for me.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mageta

Waifu : Magetaa

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 am

raye wrote:

OMG I love you Raye.

Yeah, i'm a country music fan. I've allways gotta have the music going. It relaxes me.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 am

DigiDigi wrote:
I never live my life without music. It is my life and apart of my soul.

Ps: you can move the watchers chat to the side and still have room for the private chat too (move both to the side by holding them both and dragging them.)

Did I not just say that?! :x
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 am

I have several songs I listen to when I duel. Here's a few of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGy70BxOQwY&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=3&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWYygvQSezc&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=5&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT4qGo-0rk8&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=9&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78YEWGh4E0&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=22&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYniTljA4yk&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=69&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmCvDbzs67s&list=FL09glnhhAvfTTpZdgrVE6dg&index=33&feature=plpp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0kIE63SNy8

Here is my most common one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FejUd9tcI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 am

Quote :
I hate it when people want to pm me when I'm playing too, I rarely watch the watcher's chat since it hides card descriptions on my screen

you can change the place of the chats... click and hold the banner of the chat and slide it to a non used spot of the screen, it's easy!

oh and I play this:

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am

And that's why I said "on my screen". On my laptop I can do that but on my main pc DN takes up the entire screen, which is good besides the fact I cant use chat (which I dont want to use anyways), only place I can move it is in the middle of the game, which is silly.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 am

always ._.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I always listen to music,is helps me concentrate(weird) and sometimes puts me on the mood for more dueling (weirdo)

most of the music i hear are videogames soundtracks,specially those that have electric guitar in it,the one i hear the most:Faraway Avalon from Sonic and the Black Knight
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 pm

well not always, but music gives a boost to the game =)
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

I listen to rock most of the time. My playlist is varied, featuring bands such as The Used and Taproot to Bullet for My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 pm

I listen to fear.fm harder if im on the pc, or groove coverage or tatanka,waverider,noisecontrollers,zatox,etc.
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Wazz up ppl and hell yea!!!! allways listen to music when every im on the computer mostly 80's-90's Mixs , Reggae Mixs and Metallica.With War duels allway start of with the song One by Metallica that allways pumps me up for any thing weather it be dueling our working out our just cleaning the house lol.
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I personally find music distracting but I listen to it when dueling if I think to turn some on. I have to turn it off if I start screwing up though.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 am

Me+techno=
Spoiler:
ME GUSTA

I win when I listen to Deadmau5, Tiesto, Daft Punk, Steve Aoki, Dark Intensity, Cascada, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music and dueling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and dueling   Music and dueling Empty

Back to top Go down

Music and dueling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next