World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 am

As everyone else on WDA as school starts up again i feel i have to post this. Yeah i'm going back to school tomorrow and I finally get to start work sunday so chance of you finding me is the chance of you being on at 4 am WDA time. I'll still have the weekends for sure to be around but you won't see me around too much during the school year. You will thought see me more during the end of the year around May to June so yeah. All RD has to say so yeah enjoy you're postings here wishing me lucky or flaming or whatever you want to say. Time for me to have some dinner!!!!!! XD peace
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:33 am

im gonna miss you, i dont think i can cope with our losses jk. since ur a sophomore seeing that ur age 16 it will be a tough year for u jk, junior year was hard for me, wait who is going to take over our war team sine no one will be there for us Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! 2225089657, without you we will all fall apart

i liked my drama gl with school and i will remember all teh good time we had this year Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! 3938201006
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 am

HOLY CRAP! THAT MEANS EP SHALL BE STRIPPED OF 2 LEADERS FOR 5 DAYS EVERY WEEK! AND THAT'S NOT COUNTING SATURDAY DETENTIONS!

Last edited by Unknown on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 am

Raye there is so much wrong with that statement. First, i said i'll probably be on after 4am WDA time meaning i can take care of things. Second, I'm a junior. Third, Since more of the team is in school already the team will not fall apart it'll just end up like AS's team slightly inactive as a team not as memebers. But thanks anyway.

@Unknown It will for a time frame of whenever i awake up to about 4am WDA time.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 am

dang i was jus tbasing on the facts i saw and sorry if i overlooked a few things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!   Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raging's going to Dissappear and reappear for no reason?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1