World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

screw this acad

Go down 
+14
Vaati
Lupe
Fish
Katarina
D JR
Supasmash
FoxboyAlex
J.J. Knight
DigiDigi
7h3 J0|{3r
rjuto
Dragonclaw
raye
Scar
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:55 am

Infernal is out, I'm tired of this place >_>, its stupid calls and because Minako is a JERK

Also this acad turned in to something I dont like a long time ago

EDITED: By Joker, I removed the bad langauge and fixed up your grammar whilst I was at it.

Also what is a "stupid calls"? That part confused me.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 am

thats interesting how did u do that the whole midle finger thign though, but if u leave cuz a few people are assholes *so i hear* then there is something wrong with you cuz life is a full of assholes u should know that and plz dont f*** us all lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 pm

ID, don't quit. Please! Without you, the academy will not have a sky high sacker!
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

umadbroh?

Being a kid again? Cya smile.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Waifu : Jokercard

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Original post Edited
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm

There once was a boy named Infernal Darkness. The boy was very ambitious, loved to have his fun and despised awkwardness. If he could do anything, it would be winning at everything. Because of Charlie Sheen, he just had to win, win and win all day long (playing yugioh online at WDA that is) without a care (he thought he was the king.)

He continued to be a king until he met a kid named Turtle the psycho. Turtle trolled and trolled the poor chap saying "Oh-ho-ho-ho, jajajaja,, oh ho ho hoho!" ID then raised his power level and became the internets best sacker ever known to trolls. If anything, turtle now plays with dolls.

So don't go you damned sacker you, if anything you will miss everything that is new. The end.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 pm

what is that "somthing i dont like a long time ago" is it the trolls cuz i can buy one for you and make u feel better about urself
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Well, not really a reason to go. Well, peace.
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:49 pm

I seriously hope your decision wasn't based upon being disqualified from the Prestiege Tourny. That would be so disappointing.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

well if it became what you didnt want a while ago why are you all of a sudden ragequitting now? but anywayz have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Because I'm awesome, what he means by 'calls' is the orders given by the staff. Apparently, he has issues regarding the orders made by the staff members (also supported by his disdain for Minako).
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm

People take things to seriously... omg.. this is an academy that supports children card games...
Cya ID..
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Bye we will miss u :o you were always my idol,but hey since ur leaving can i have your spot in the SA
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Seeya
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Is this what I am seeing O:< A administrator/moderator (Fish) One word Spamming? Something against the rules. IS THIS OPPOSITE DAY? screw this acad 3453471747

Anyways, I hope you made your decision ID, I never knew you much, but have a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 pm

more space for me to sack, cya inferni
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 pm

No1 cares about you ID. You were a complete moron the whole time I knew you. The only small piece of respect you got from me were your achievements. Otherwise,you suck. Work on your personality kiddo.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:23 pm

turtle... that was a jerk move.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
No1 cares about you ID. You were a complete moron the whole time I knew you. The only small piece of respect you got from me were your achievements. Otherwise,you suck. Work on your personality kiddo.

Turtle, sarcasm isn't always good.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

Turtle, sarcasm isn't always good.

Sadly I wasn't being sarcastic. :P he can be fun rarely,but when not,he's just an annoying kid that can't get past puberty,he's stuck deep in it -_-
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Flaming = Lock. Don't flame.

and my one-word-post was two words with no space and it conveyed a message much deeper than the two words with no space anyway >:o
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Fish wrote:
Flaming = Lock. Don't flame.

and my one-word-post was two words with no space and it conveyed a message much deeper than the two words with no space anyway >:o

ID called mina a jerk post didn't get locked. xDD
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Calling Mina a jerk =/= hate rant.

Don't argue.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Well cya ID,we'll miss you a lot.

And btw,i blame psycho's trolling,fish's spamming,joker's strictness and minako's attitude for this disaster.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

mido9 wrote:
Well cya ID,we'll miss you a lot.

And btw,i blame psycho's trolling,fish's spamming,joker's strictness and minako's attitude for this disaster.

....... this isn't a disaster,and he trolled me forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

screw this acad Empty
PostSubject: Re: screw this acad   screw this acad Empty

Back to top Go down

screw this acad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next