World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=

Go down 
+4
Fish
psychoturtle
7h3 J0|{3r
rjuto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= Empty
PostSubject: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:02 pm

mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= Thehellz

Wat? you felt like cancelling the duel for a sec? mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= 1127915601
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

So this is why theres never any mods to help people, their too busy dueling each other whilst the other mods watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

The Joker wrote:
So this is why theres never any mods to help people, their too busy dueling each other whilst the other mods watch

So that's what the rich people do!
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Actually byak and Tropical Punch were 2 random users that called those moderators to solve the situation (it wasn't set up btw).

Guys you fail...rofl
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

It attracted 27 different mods to debate the situation? O_______O
That's epic.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm

rjuto wrote:
it wasn't set up btw
Lol, yeah, 2 people set 3 backrows each behind LaDDs, neither LaDD attacked one another, neither Doomcaliber attacked one another, neither LaDD or Venus attacked a Doomcal, between the 2 there was someone using Skill Drain while another was using Pole Position and between them one managed to summon splendid venus again before any monster was destroyed. Not to mention the two top cards in the graveyards were spell cards and not the tributes for LaDD meaning that at least the opponent's LaDD should have less attack than splendid Venus at least at the start of Tropical Punch's turn if skill drain wasnt already face up (which it wasn't since it was activated in said chain).
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Activated in this order: Dark Hole, LADD, LADD, Doomcal, Doomcal, MST, BOM, Pole Position, Skill Drain.

Al bhed may be facing his biggest challenge yet.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

mido9 wrote:
Activated in this order: Dark Hole, LADD, LADD, Doomcal, Doomcal, MST, BOM, Pole Position, Skill Drain.

Al bhed may be facing his biggest challenge yet.

He rapes this challenge for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 pm

It'd be funny if one of them used Vanity's Call next.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

It's easy so long as you remember that LaDD's triggered first due to Dark Hole and will therefore both try to chain to it before the Doomcals which are triggered later by the LaDDs, that doomcals will both chain to the last LaDD in the chain and that you can only negate something if you chain directly to it (meaning directly after it in the chain), so if there is something in between in the chain then the negator would resolve without effect.

Mido, the proper way to give the chain would be
activate Dark Hole
{LaDDs and Doomcals activate} (since figuring the order is part of it)
chain Mystical space typhoon targetting X card - kinda important if it's skill drain or pole position (even though it was neither in this case)
chain Book of Moon targetting X card - in our case its irrelevant since it will fizzle no matter what you target but you don't know that unless you resolve the chain
chain Pole Position
chain Skill Drain
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:45 am

I think Al just might have something to do with this after all he was talking about something similar to this in the chat some day ago. o.O
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 am

Unknown wrote:
I think Al just might have something to do with this after all he was talking about something similar to this in the chat some day ago. o.O
Nah, it's just that I found out a few days ago when I was going through pojo Q&A, one of those involved posted it there to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=   mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D= Empty

Back to top Go down

mod, Me needz to ask you some rulingz D=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: