World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felt like showing off

Go down 
+8
Bunny Haruhi
Minako
psychoturtle
7h3 J0|{3r
Supasmash
Al-Bhed
Kimo Force
itachi666
12 posters
AuthorMessage
itachi666
WDA Member
WDA Member
itachi666

Felt like showing off Empty
PostSubject: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm

(WDA) Our users have posted a total of 1707 messages
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is supasmash012
In total there are 4 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot
Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Registered Users: Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik, Kimo Force, Leo
Bots : Google
Members connected during last 24 hours : (1+√5)/2, Al-Bhed, AsianGuy1137, AsianShadow, bakura normal, caralove, D-JR, dew, Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik, Eco_Junkie, EvilShadow, Fish, Ghandour, Infernal_Darkness, IronicTrout, itachi666, J. J. Knight, Jesse, judge, Karin, Kimo Force, LegendaryFrost, Leo, Life Stream Dragon, mgaitan214, mido9, Minako, mishi, Neku Sakuraba, Nobody, psychoturtle, RagingDarkness94051, Raidox, Rex Goodwin, rjuto, supasmash012, SymphonicHero, The Cynical Duelist, The Joker, Unforgiven Pretender, Unknown, Vaati, Vongola-x
No users have a birthday today
No users are having a birthday in the upcoming 7 days
Legend : [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ] [ The Elite ] [ Tester ] [ Boulder Canyon ] [ Everfrost Peak ] [ Lava Lagoon ] [ Roleplay Moderator ] [ Industrial Illusions Staff ] [ New Duelist ]

(DDA)Who is Online ?
In total there are 9 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot
Registered Users: Acaelus Thorne, RampageHero, Rumor, thededdy, XDuelistX
Bots : Google
Members connected during last 24 hours : Acaelus Thorne, airband, akaFilanachi, ap3, Atlus, Atomic_Fart, Awesomai, Axel Shadowz, BUZZKILL, ChickenBoy95, coolchemist2001, DanceJonDance, Darkaura, DarkNinjaStyle, demise666, DevSynchro, duelmaster555, Eheroduelist, EiriYuki, Erosaf, Evil_Bakura, gayuhcandra, gundulx, heraklinos, IMAJIT:D, IronPirate, Itachi666, italiano the penal, Kaze, Killsuall, kinkotsu, Konstantinos Zorbas, LegendaryFrost, luluran, NinjaKiller, Nuitari, PhantomX, Rainaldi, rainbow_zebra, RampageHero, Rumor, Ryuzaki, Sasori, Scope12, sepharus, Shadow, shadow2812, ShandyD, Sharpino, StepmasterSpoony, syahmiakim, TheBlackMan, thededdy, vem123, XDuelistX, xXDeathscytheXx, XxHeLLHoundXx
Legend : [ DDA Administrators ] [ DDA Moderators ] [ DDA Royal Family ] [ DDA Testers ] [ Odin Red ] [ Thor Yellow ] [ Loki Purple ]
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 pm

That's good. We only got started a week and a half back. Good job, boys (and girls).
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I, don't, really, get, it, but, ok? I guess?

Why would you show off when an academy that is days old is catching up to you when you are even paying them? You didnt put up the registered users number so no one can even tell, what kind of fail is that?
Is it because of the birthdays? Is it because none of our users have birthdays in the week? Is that what you are showing off? It's ok, we can party anyways.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

yay im on the newest registered user list i feel so special xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDXD
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

So of the 80 members of WDA, 44 had been on in the past 24 hours, whilst DDA has 169 registered users and you had only 57, so whilst we had over 50% of our members online you had only 33.3%

DDA has been open for 6 or more months and only has 3000+ posts, WDA has been open for 2 weeks and has 1700+ posts. So in 2 short weeks we have more then half the posts of DDA.

You have nothing to show off about so all you have done is wasted your own time posting this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Lol DDA is so bad we are more efficient(according to Joker) 12 times more than DDA.

Suxmyballs Durzo :D
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Weird. I thought you were showing off WDA against DDA and trying to prove that we rocked harder before I realized that you were Durzo, but I guess it still applies this way. See, I told you each and every move of yours only makes us become or feel better.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
Suxmyballs Durzo :D
Careful what you wish for kid, you never know

EDIT: In the users connected in the last 24 hours in dda there is one named itachi666, did he copy the name of one of his members to ruin his reputation instead of his own or did he make an alt account in his own forum for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 pm

I was gonna say that to turtle too. Also do you really care if he copied a name or made two accounts Al?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Felt like showing off   Felt like showing off EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Well, if he copied his member to use his member instead of his you understand how douchy it is, if he made an alt it means he is hiding from his members which is quite amusing. btw, atm I am seeing this one on top of the similar topics