World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams of a scrap deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : T.J

Dreams of a scrap deck Empty
PostSubject: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:46 pm

hey WDA members i just want to hear some opinions/deck fixs for a scrap deck and by deck fixs i mean someone posting there scrap deck list i dont want to copy it card from card of course i like my decks to be unique anyway these are the four synchros i want focus getting out onto the field Scrap Dragon,Brionac,Trishula and Exploder Dragon thanks in advance for your input n.n
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 pm

You can make a deck with such focuses but making it a scrap deck would be counter-productive. Are you sure you read the text of scrap chimera carefully?
Back to top Go down
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 am

i guess your right but i'm not the best at making decks i've only made 2 decent decks n.n
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 am

you say 2 different things, you don't want to copy and yet you want us to make you a deck so you can copy it and use it...

I have a few things to say about this. The first is, you never learn to build decks if you only let us do the job and you only use and copy the decks. While deckbuilding, you are going to understand combos and how to play a deck, it's far more effective to learn how to play yugioh.

It's not that we don't want to help, after all, without a bit of help and a push in the right direction, no one get's a top player. Though, you do need to build something first yourself. For your own learning, but also to give us a clue how you want to win a duel with that deck.

Al-Bhed gave you one clue, Scrap Chimera, read it carefully and try to build a deck yourself first and we will help you out.
Back to top Go down
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:04 pm

well what i meant vati is after you would post a deck list and that was optional i would change a few cards i did also say give me opinions which i meant opinions on cards that i should include in a scrap deck if i was going to make one from scratch and i would never really ask for you 2 make me a deck unless i was desperate i've only ever net decked once and i've made seven decks 2 of which are good i only posted this topic because i really have no clue what to do with scraps so sorry if it sounded like i was saying a completely different thing i was in a hurry when i posted the topic i had to be somewhere
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 am

We gave you the biggest clue you need, scrap chimera. Go make your deck and we'll fix it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 am

Heres a start...

Scrap Beast
Scrap Chimera!
Meklord Emperor Granel!

you finish
Back to top Go down
T.J
WDA Member
WDA Member
T.J

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks D-JR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of a scrap deck   Dreams of a scrap deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams of a scrap deck
Page 1 of 1