World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RD's real life deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

RD's real life deck Empty
PostSubject: RD's real life deck   RD's real life deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Well i've been working on my real life deck but i can't seem to get it down to 40 and i need help with cards. but here's the deck leave what you think is good.

Spoiler:

IT FAILS HARD BECAUSE I DON'T PROXY STUFF!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: RD's real life deck   RD's real life deck EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:14 pm

-2 tuned magician
-1 poly(not worth it for draco really :/ and you only have exactly 2 gemini)
-1 vengeful (not worth it too,jar of greed or upstart goblin does the same thing since it wont survive more than one)
-1 future fusion
-1 mimic,one is enough.

Fusion kinda doesnt work in synchro decks,and i certainly wont give up a stardust and a warrior for the ever useless draco equeste.And superalloy isnt helping here at all.

That's it for trimming anyway.Great build so far too,i like your synchron deck.
Back to top Go down
Darksignerking
WDA Member
WDA Member
Darksignerking

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: RD's real life deck   RD's real life deck EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 am

I would also consider removing both NobleMan, and tools, I mean I could be wrong but with the new format and all you opponent wont be running to many traps, and probs will mst your Seven tools before you can use it, and not to forget if he is running traps, your mst's and heavy can deal with that. Nobleman in my opinion can be a dead draw, I also feel it lowers your decks speed as your focus is to sync and overwhelm your opponent. If you have it please run PoA, it recycles, and lets you draw 2 for an advantage not only that but I consider it almost a staple in any sync based deck using this type of special summoning. Also I dont see why you would add DD in this build, remember the main focus is syncro's and DD really only serves as a remover, and with a sync deck, even if your opponent made some big play, and gained more field control, sync decks are good as decks that can bounce back from these plays, there a sorta turn by turn build, in my opinion, and mehh, I dont like card destruction much either, despite the discard, a fresh hand to your opponent as well might not always be nice, trust me these cards that give your opponent a new hand can bite you in the butt later. All in all I think you should find as well a good level 2 for junk, like if you have anymore penguin's I suppose there good, because they bounce cards to the hand, instead of the grave, and with the new format, sending monsters to the grave can be a bad thing (BLS/ Chaos). Anyway just my opinion, im no expert but from experience I dont think the deck would work with the cards im asking you to remove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RD's real life deck   RD's real life deck Empty

Back to top Go down

RD's real life deck
Page 1 of 1