World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shameful Confessions

Go down 
+25
Unknown
Vaati
Lucci
Guoxing
Nour Force
Katarina
Leo
Kimo Force
Eco_Junkie
D JR
FoxboyAlex
DigiDigi
Mageta
Al-Bhed
Lycanfr3ak
Destined777
Kitouski
mido9
J.J. Knight
Bakura Normal
Fish
Scar
Eheroduelist1
paradox158
Minako
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Shameful Confessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 am

First topic message reminder :

In this game, you post a card that sucks that you use to think was good. Explain why you thought that and how you eventually scrapped the card. We were all noobs once so we should have plenty of stories.

Spoiler:

I thought this card was so powerful back in the day. You can add the attack of one monster to another! OMG how awesome is that! Nevermind that it'd only be useful if you had to get over a monster...fissure or smashing ground would be to easy right? I kept dead drawing it and I think I only used it's effects once or twice the hundred times I drew it...and didn't really need it. How naive I once was.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Wanted to add morphing jar as a staple, and remove solemn warning(remove 1 or 2)....and add thought ruler archfiend ALOT..
Oh How Fail I was....
but I still like the jar >:O (not as a staple)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 am

Actually, I like thought ruler archfiend. Space is the only thing that keeps me form playing him. Knock him if you want but back in the day there were several times I was down and I fought back by getting him and running over a monster or two to breathing life back into myself.

Not a card I used but a card that was used against me that I thought was so OP... magical dimensions. I H-H-HATED that card. It was to powerful. That card alone made me rage like a lil bitch.
Back to top Go down
Guoxing
Lava Lagoon
Lava Lagoon
Guoxing

Waifu : Guoxing

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 am

always put blue eyes and dark magician in my deck with ancient rule. But now, I realized to summoned them, it took a large amount of card. It will only deplete my hand.

But they are still cool, i seriously love them.

Shameful Confessions - Page 2 Dark_Magician
Shameful Confessions - Page 2 Yugioh-blue-eyes-white-dragon-203x300
Back to top Go down
Lucci
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lucci

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 am

Shameful Confessions - Page 2 TheCreatorEEN-EN-ScR-LE

This. Used to think it was pro because Special Summon from the grave!! After running it, realized it's too much trouble to bring out 4 reelz.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 am

Tribute to the Doomed and Offerings to the Doomed, both of those were in my deck at my first local tournament.
Tribute to the Doomed can destroy any one monster you pick, regardless of face-up/face-down stuff at the cost of just one card, you lose one, your opponent loses one so you are even! Yeah, it took a local tournament to learn that despite all my acomplishments at math in school, I still knew no math at all...
Well, ofc Offerings to the Doomed was as good, maybe even better! It's a quick spell and you don't even have to discard! All you have to do is give up your next draw, pfft, who cares, I don't know what I was going to draw anyways, what you don't know can't hurt you, right? If it could hit face down too it would be the best card ever, right?
It took some rough beating again to realize that drawing is good. That being said Offerings is an interesting tech, depending on the deck (very rare case though, discarding can be beneficial, not drawing however is hardly ever beneficial), since it's chainable, not one that I would use though since I love drawing cards.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am

I used to use burning algae :O
>.< idk I was playing just to play back then lol.
But seriously I have no idea why I used it lol just me and my brother dueling each other i didn't know much else xD
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:12 am

Wth is that ? :O and i used to main reasoning in every deck but then i found out its not that great xD
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Staple Morphing Jar...You discard your hand then draw 5 cards I was like "best. card. ever." and i stapled it into every deck because it seemed SO FUN!
How I scrapped it....I didn't. Mido made me stop using it -.- coz it was stapled..I mean, not in infernity but who puts jar in say, crystal beasts?

Last edited by 99nour on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 am

I used to play gearfried the iron knight as beater in my early days. isn't that epic?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 am

Since I'm trying to revive game topics Unknown simply cannot stop thinking about it: I sided in one Electric Virus against Dino Rabbits. Comments?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 pm

When I first started the game, I thought Mystical Space Typhoon negated spell and traps.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 pm

When i frist started the game, I tried to summon a red-eyes, quaser from my deck, and viewed my cards and swapped out o3o.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 pm

when i first started the game i got taught the basics by a noob o.o

thank god a met a pro that helped me later on
Back to top Go down
datchison18
WDA Member
WDA Member
datchison18

Achievement Points : 4
Waifu : datchison18

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:34 pm

i once thought that i could avoid the drawbacks of cards like duality by doing the action first and then playing it
Back to top Go down
David The Saiko
WDA Member
WDA Member
David The Saiko

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 am

I thought Grave Keeper Priestess was a great card...since it counted as Necrovally...but now I know a better way to run keepers so she is no longer in my deck..
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 am

Necropost ONE MORE TIME, ONCE MORE and I'll ban you.
Locked.
Forever.
I'm watching you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameful Confessions   Shameful Confessions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameful Confessions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-