World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Very Best of Al-bhed

Go down 
+10
Neku Sakuraba
RD
psychoturtle
mido9
Legendaryfrost
Al-Bhed
raye
Bakura Normal
The Cynical Duelist
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

The Very Best of Al-bhed Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:57 pm

As a token of gratitude (even if it's a small one), I decided to collect most (if not all) of Al-bhed's best quotes. If you've got one which I missed, post here and let me know..

• Win rps win the game, what's the point? let's make it RPS tier instead
• I'm trying to help kimo too, he can't possibly go out in society like that
• chill bro
• alibaba is extra relgious, he thinks we will all go to hell and god loves him. he is ready to go on a crusade any day now.
• I have an idea of a card, I have the image and I have enough procrastination to go around
• I responded to digi. reikan*
• yay, we got new geargia and LS, someone tell EW the JDs are coming
• It's not monokuma, it's monokimo. The monokimo character goes like this "Greetings you bastards! ... ... I'm really sorry, did I hurt your feelings? No, really, sorry, what can I do to make you feel better?" "Oh, I see, it's ok. I kinda feel terrible now..."
• You are allowed to have political discussions only on our special satellite in orbit. If we don't like what we hear, satellite crashes
• *waits for the first person to confuse TGP with GTP//greek joke mode off//*
• give me sweets and I'll switch to any nationality. except american, I have standards
• b-b-but, LS means LuckSack! how does it not involve luck?
• well, at least it happened in a galaxy far, far away
• I hate myself... if digi was dealing with this instead the entire chat would be banned by now...
• I'm cool with a lot of things that are not made by me because I cannot be responsible for their failure and if I am, that is by choice and makes me look cool
• dont quote me, I lose disagreement points. It's best for everyone that I save those, trust me
• download now the bf4 commander app for the ipad! lead your army of angry teenagers to battle today!
• How many times I've been insulted by american kids on DN for being a muslim, just because my name has Al and a dash
• next, kinect will have a smell output, so you can smell their sweat and testosterone
• tv will invade my living room?! tv is a new thing! so revolutionary everyone should like, buy a tv, it's the new big thing kids will go to school and will be like "dude, I got a tv" "omg, you got a tv?! Can I come to your house to watch!" "Wha- you don't have a tv yet?" "Dude, I know, we should totally get one" you'd think that console gamers would already have a tv, but no
• and you can't parkour in the forest, you tarzan in it...
• thei r teh inglis end amerrycan ppl so dam reisists don trast ppl leik as whoo lernd eat...pfft, ai spik teh engliz jast fain yoo no
• Actually been naked and homeless is quite reverse, you are more often naked when you have a house
• oh, kimo, so scared of puberty. I shall call you pubophobic.
• Joker isnt actually Australian. One day he woke up to realize that karin is his wife and lupus his son, so he fled to Australia .
• Btw, the crush was physical, he smashed it from rage-typing
• You know, I do find this post by durzo weird, no doubting it is him, I can see IPs and all, but still, it's like because we werent paying attention to him in the academy he decided to play our role too, and then his, and then ours... That's a new level of RP dude...
• I smell DMCA for the AE initials instead. I shall make a gaming company, it will be named SoftUbi
• "I RULE OVER THIS KIDDY POOL! HAR! LOOK AT ME MOM!" ~Joker.
• just another plain betrayer, he betrays his intelligence, every day
• The only reason we didn't name the place Group Therapy Academy is because GTA was already taken.
• american footballs isn't a sport, it's an excuse for mindless baboons to try and beat each other up
• I run agents, I call the deck gay club, not much difference from calling a plant synchro penut butter
• digi, give kctau a strike for inbox spamming
• I activate the effect of Chaos Emperor Dragon from my binder, no one says I have to have it in the deck, right?
• Oh shit, what I said was completely retarted... what to do, what to do...oh I know! *Inserts troll emote*
• You need to stop using the joke shop for purely malicious reasons... what kind of forum would this look like to someone who went through this thread and saw these avis... Go page 1, just look at page 1...
• And here we witness the summoning of Chaos Sorcerer Reverse, by returning one DARK and one LIGHT monster to the deck.
• hmm, so GBA SP was just nintendo trolling Sony I guess. Hey, look, we can steal your initials and put them in our portable console
• Americans are never troubled, being troubled requires the ability to think.
• It's the clawradar! It detected RP activity! Quick, to the rescue! I will let no action go untrolled!
• Decktests are for noobs, pros use their superior minds to simulate the game situation several times over in their heads.
• lmao
• We are now officially Space Duel Academy.
• There are no girls on the internet, only very good actors.
• Weird experience of the day... wtf was a dead cockroach doing in the detergent?
• someone said the earth is flat because he sees it flat, why should I bother about what every idiot says
• The hidden scrolls left behind by MP were not easy to decipher.
• I voice justice
• oh, its valhala, played on the field meaninglessly. Heavy me! Heavy me! it shouts
• Well, if Nobody has dueled that's one person.
• Al is a lone wolf, he only joins groups of two.
• they are sackers, not idiots
• here's a question for you, if the detergent is meant to clean stuff, and a cockroach died in it, is there a point to use it to wash clothes? fyi I used it anyways, too many clothes, too little time
• Gah, now my name is yellow.... please, make the elite color override the mod color, I beg of you...
• Noob...
• What's more the century necklace is missing from my backpack... What kind of stupid ability is that. Why would they disappear? Wouldn't that mean evil duelists can be made many times over? And why teleportation of items, come on... I inwardly curse whoever came up with this ridiculous function to an eternity of trolling in ygo forums...
• Card games on motorcycles...IN SPACE!
• typlo or typhlo or typhlosion or whatever
• Chuckles, haven't you ever heard that a picture makes up for a thousand words?
• Summon Lonefire, tribute lonefire for lonefire, tribute lonefire for Trent. Opponent ragequits, also known as the trent ftk.
• I'll have to disagree with you on 16 rjuto, the trolliest card ever released was this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chimeratech_Fortress_Dragon
• And now, your faithful tourist guide, Albhed. Here we are approaching a black hole as we witness Yusei Fudo playing card games on motorcycles...IN SPACE!
• What do you think Wharf, can she?
• yeah but the fabled catshit is so much more fun
• http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=6065 I love how Mystical Space Typhoon and Giant Trunade are considered techs. Hey, I have a tech'd in Dark Hole in my deck, works great
• See if Durzo left anything "fishy" behind.
• Would it surprise you if he just did gfx to get attention and didnt really care? its like jurrac gks, and we all know how much that would suck.
• She was using a Tele-Mom deck, the cards that she used... I knew they existed and what they were but I had no idea they could be used like this, the way she played was a true revelation to me to how far dueling could go and to how low I was... She... she used a Shapesnatch to make a +3 at a time! My mind was blown...
• There goes Mario. Say hello, kids.
• Well, have fun. Mina was on it earlier.
• I got it! Obelisk squashed rainbow dragon right on that wall! it was splattered everywhere!
• I have a deadline in 9 hours and I will go in Canada and personally kill Robert Fitz-something if he causes me to lose this class and make me take it another semester so I'll be quick and give the total report another time.
• and yes I know, I rock at gfx
• Kimo, do an eye roll.
• "And also-!" "There is more?!" "You take 300 points of damage!" "NOOOOOO!!!"
• Oh, there are your pills. I just don't know how they forget to give you those.
• Everybody knows that Mr. Mario always saves the Mushroom Kingdom.
• Priority doesn't have a phone.
• Kimo's avatar...isnt that smoke? thats smoke isnt it? RUN AWAY ITS GOING TO BLOW! wait, actually they are faster... wth...its like a countdown...I think its like a processor, this spining must be at 500 MHz
• And unlike you, I changed it instantly!
• See, this is why I hate MSN, because I can't wall-o-text.
• If the restore doesn't bring accounts back, I guess I'll have to race you all to the top poster.
• He's got a face-up Winged Kuriboh in attack and a face-down. Isn't it just obvious that it's Transcendent Wings?
• They'll probably put a teddy bear inside that ring, or ice cream, or leave it empty. Either way, this is how Konami Japan trolls Konami America.
• 'Tis nice. Dinosaurs rock.
• BKSS, its used for rulings that have no logical explanation, it means Because Konami Said So.
• You'll never believe it, but mine is....Albhed! LE GASP!
• Kimo, a fake gun is still a deadly weapon.
• Yay, Dante! I was worried it had Nero on it.
• Now I gotta go, relax guys, sit back, dont post too much since it will be lost with the restore.
• instant otk pretty much if you have a lv8 or higher fairy in grave and your opponent has an empty field, which means he needs his own deck. 10 monsters with lv8 fiaries is a bit...wait a sec...I'm a moron... just kill me... darklord zerato in black knight...
• I would PM it to Joker, but I don't have his MSN.
• Oh, and the banner sucks, its like vandals threw random cans of paint on a wall ten years ago and visionary decided to put his throne right in front of that wall to sit, like that only way uglier, and it doesnt even have anything to do with toon world, I mean what were you thinking?
• Ahem! Kimo has broken our unity! It is time we joined forces!
• Ecchi-no-Kimo.
• Would this mean Toons will make a comeback?
• Die, Konami! And while you're at it, reprint Duality!
• Kimo, you are no longer my role-model.
• Ah, dammit, everyone posted so I gotta post too... OTL
• Durzo stopped writting that blog when blair broke up with h- WHY THE F*** DO I KNOW THAT?!

Last edited by Kimo Force on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:20 am; edited 51 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

so many amazing quotes hahahaha!!!! i laughed at the shape snatch post
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am

lol man these made my day =') crying with laughter
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 am

i read this and it never seeks to amaze me even though i have read this on twa
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 am

raye wrote:
i read this and it never seeks to amaze me even though i have read this on twa
Fish couldn't have said it better lol
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 am

I wanna add "What do you think Wharf, can she?"
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Add "I voice justice"

what a laugh
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Lol, where on earth do you get all those? Added.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:08 am

Added several more quotes. Fish 'em out.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

" Die, Konami! And while you're at it, reprint Duality!"

Uhm... Are you a wizard?
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 am

add this:
Al Bhed:yeah but the fabled catshit is so much more fun
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 am

I have this too!

Al is a lone wolf, he only joins groups of 2
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 am

Al-Bhed: What's more the century necklace is missing from my backpack... What kind of stupid ability is that. Why would they disappear? Wouldn't that mean evil duelists can be made many times over? And why teleportation of items, come on... I inwardly curse whoever came up with this ridiculous function to an eternity of trolling in ygo forums...

OH MAH GOD,HE JUST KEEPS SPOUTING MEMES.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 am

That went to my siggy about 15 seconds after he posted that.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 am

I think he just woke up, so he's currently having Al-bhreakfast.After that, there's the Al-bhath.Then he sits on the computer to carry out his plans for "Al-bhamination".Barak Al-bhama.Making the world a better place since 2009.The Al-bhook is quite helpful though.I think Al-bhed's real name is Al-bhert.Hope he doesn't hear me and launch the Al-bhawmb. Anonymous chatbox person,not me.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

That was my quote. I can't believe you actually saved that lol.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 am

Al-Bhed: decktests are for noobs, pros use their superior minds to simulate the game situation several times over in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 pm

New quotes are up.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am

"Al-Bhed: they are sackers, not idiots"

kimo is this good enough for the wall of Al?
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

i swear im gonna make a t-shirt with these phrases on it
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Raging Darkness wrote:
"Al-Bhed: they are sackers, not idiots"

kimo is this good enough for the wall of Al?

Depends on how it was used, but if does meet the requirements, it could count.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Half of these are only good if you know what he was talking about xD
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 am

New quotes added (including the one RD submitted). Now fish.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 am

Yuuuss? :KK:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best of Al-bhed   The Very Best of Al-bhed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Very Best of Al-bhed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next