World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Moment of Silence

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Kimo Force
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

A Moment of Silence Empty
PostSubject: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:52 pm

It would seem that Fred Shuttlesworth had died two days ago, but so little was said about it in the news since everybody focused on Steve Jobs, who died on the same day too. Though I do mourn Mr. Jobs' death, but I believe that Mr. Shuttlesworth deserves some attention as well.

Now Fred Shuttlesworth was a man who fought for civil rights, a man who stood in the face of racism. He fought for his civilians even when it nearly cost his life every single day. What makes him a hero is not the fact that he asked for equal human rights; but what is is that he fought for his cause, even with everyone in the world gunning for him. He stood up to his cause and never backed down.

Shuttlesworth has made a great impact on our lives, for he has shown us what is truly means to be brave, to spit in the face of danger itself. A symbol to the entire world. He made it his duty to change the world, so that it were to be fitting to any man or woman, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Black, White, or Asian.

I strongly believe that Mr. Shuttlesworth's death will not go in vain. His duties as a man of human rights have changed our lives. What could be more comforting than knowing that you will not have to worry about being in grave danger at home anymore? Mr. Shuttlesworth, may peace forever be your ambition, and may you genuinely rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 am

R.I.P Thank you Mr. Shuttlesworth and thank you Steve Jobs.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryan

Waifu : Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 am

may their spirits rest with peace. they did too much to not be able to. nice topic, Kimo
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Wow, R.I.P to Mr.Shuttlesworth. and thank you kimo, i had no idea this man even existed yet alone stood for all that. thank you for further enlightening me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

This man has actually been a inspiration to me, when I found out Mr. Shuttlesworth died, I was sad as if a relative has passed away. He is a great man. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 am

hmm i dont wanna upset anyone, but i dont know him, maybe cuz im dutch? and about that steve handjobs, i didnt know him either but sad story :{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Silence   A Moment of Silence Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Silence
Page 1 of 1