World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleHadoukens
WDA Member
WDA Member
PurpleHadoukens

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : The Rescue Rabbit
My

Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* Empty
PostSubject: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 pm

So, In the Shop, I've noticed that some requests have been taking a while to complete, or have been completely looked over as other name changes have been fulfilled. I would like to know, whats the wait for? And if that's going to be this happening, could they include that in the first message reminder?

Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zekonjo
avenger16
WDA Member
WDA Member
avenger16

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : avenger16

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:26 pm

NewPurpleHadoukens wrote:
So, In the Shop, I've noticed that some requests have been taking a while to complete, or have been completely looked over as other name changes have been fulfilled. I would like to know, whats the wait for? And if that's going to be this happening, could they include that in the first message reminder?

Thanks for your time

the wait is because only a select few ppl are able to do the requests
like how admins are the only ones that can do name changes and they cant be on 24\7
u jus gotta wait for them to log on
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:26 pm

It's Kimo. He does the User Bars. If you just want a title or name any of us can do that. However Kimo has been busy lately so the user bars haven't been getting done. We aren't trying to ignore you but we don't want to bother Kimo either. Please forgive us.
Back to top Go down
PurpleHadoukens
WDA Member
WDA Member
PurpleHadoukens

Waifu : The Rescue Rabbit
My

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Minako wrote:
It's Kimo. He does the User Bars. If you just want a title or name any of us can do that. However Kimo has been busy lately so the user bars haven't been getting done. We aren't trying to ignore you but we don't want to bother Kimo either. Please forgive us.

XD. Sorry If my post sounded harsh, I didn't mean it to come across like that in any way, just curiosity is all. Thanks for the answers, both of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zekonjo
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am

It's quite all right. You didn't sound harsh at all. Thank you for your understanding. I'll be locking this. If you need anything further, please pm me.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:07 am

Unlocked.
I just wanna say that this is one of the most pleasant topics I've seen in a long time, no joke. I applaud you both.(This is prolly cuz I've been on KCTAU so much.)
Now I lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*   Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question* Empty

Back to top Go down

Title/Custom User Bar. *Official Profile Shop Question*
Page 1 of 1