World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Fall of the United States of America.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

On the Fall of the United States of America. Empty
PostSubject: On the Fall of the United States of America.   On the Fall of the United States of America. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

and possibly the most important video of my selection is a documentary by the same man listed above, Michael Ruppert, with his movie Collapse is just as informative, however i could not find it in my Youtube search. If you have Netflix or can possibly find it on Google, then please, watch it. I am not here to depress any of you who are a U.S. citizen or are directly related to my country's financial problems, I bring you these videos to enlighten you because I firmly believe that you have the right to know about these truths if you haven't done the research yourself. Again, please do not be offended and be an intensive listener, these films aren't trying to make you panic or depress you. They are very controversial and the viewer's discretion is advised.

Please discuss with me about these topics and tell me what you think about this. It is a topic that my parents have talked about my entire life, it means much to me and I would like to finally discuss this with you all.
Back to top Go down

On the Fall of the United States of America.
Page 1 of 1