World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit about LionMistress

Go down 
+5
RD
Red
Silver
Nour Force
LionMistress
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LionMistress
WDA Member
WDA Member
LionMistress

Waifu : LionMistress

A bit about LionMistress Empty
PostSubject: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 am

Good evening friends, I am LionMistress. I am a girl that is 21 years of age and yes I do play Yugioh even do I suck I like the game and I love my deck. I normally play Blackwings cause my favorite card art and card period is Shura. Apparently my deck is taken for the role playing thread so I am going to make a different deck that I kinda need help to create it is in the deck showcase thing me asking for a bit of help. Anyway my real name is Carla but there is one little thing I am French my dad was from the states but I never wrote in english the best anyway. My mom is from canada where I am currently living. There is also another problem I have is that I am mute so do not ask me to speak I cannot. Anyway I hope to play with you people soon smile I have a few games one test and one game for fun which I beat 2-0 like nothing hehe poor guy he must suck big time.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 am

Hi LionMistress, I bet you can't be that bad at YuGiOh, and if you are well.. I'm pretty sure you"ll get better, I'm only 12 :3
And about your deck, if you need any help just ask anyone~ Everyone here has a special talent or specialty :3 Some good deck constructors are mido9, DigiDigi, Al-Bhed... That's all I can think of now.
Anyway, Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 pm

i like blackwings too my favorite art card is ICARUS ATTACK
ADD 3 AND OPP RAGEQUIT
anyway ask for help ..... and speak .. i cant stay mute for a moment ...ask them
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:44 pm

You're Canadian?! Me too! Let's be the Canada siblings! :3
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm sorry i took your deck in the RP but i'm currently working on another deck to switch in. I'm sorry, but welcome to WDA! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Hello there :D
Nice intro!
and welcome to WDA hope you have a nice and enjoyable stay smile
Back to top Go down
f012131den
WDA Member
WDA Member
f012131den

Waifu : f012131den

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello Carla-san !!

Welcome here , and enjoy !! People here will help if you got a problem with game .
Enjoy !! smile
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 pm

99nour wrote:
Hi LionMistress, I bet you can't be that bad at YuGiOh, and if you are well.. I'm pretty sure you"ll get better, I'm only 12 :3
And about your deck, if you need any help just ask anyone~ Everyone here has a special talent or specialty :3 Some good deck constructors are mido9, DigiDigi, Al-Bhed... That's all I can think of now.
Anyway, Good luck with everything!

Why am i not in the list of deck constructors?? Seriously, im the best here!
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Welcome to this place,we have dueled already. Have fun blink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit about LionMistress   A bit about LionMistress Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit about LionMistress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: