World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DigiDigi's Media Review #1: Dream House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

DigiDigi's Media Review #1: Dream House Empty
PostSubject: DigiDigi's Media Review #1: Dream House   DigiDigi's Media Review #1: Dream House EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 pm

This underrated movie caught my attention when my dad recommended it to me (and he and I criticize movies and judge them by the first five minutes of it.) It is a Psychological Thriller starring Daniel Creig, Naomi Watts and Rachael Weisz. Written by David Loucka, directed by Jim Sheridan, also produced by Cliff Jack Motion Pictures and Morgan Creek Productions.

Synopsis [SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT VIEW UNLESS YOU HAVE EITHER SEEN THE MOVIE OR DON"T CARE TO SEE IT!]:
Spoiler:

Why I like it: gives me a Hannibal Lector feel and its one of the few movies out there that develops its plot beautifully. Also this movie actually has very, very good acting. Funny how I'm watching this in Christmas season when the atmosphere is right outside of New York City and it so happens to be winter time, so it is snowing! Nice Christmas thriller for ya'll to watch here, so I give it an 8.5/10. That is Dream House in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed this media review of mine and I'll keep em' coming! Til next time, nyo~!

Back to top Go down

DigiDigi's Media Review #1: Dream House
Page 1 of 1