World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here I go

Go down 
+10
Dragonclaw
dew
Legendaryfrost
Minako
Dr. Chuckles
Unknown
Bakura Normal
psychoturtle
Fish
Kimo Force
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 am

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I believe I'll be taking my leave from here. I've been here for way too long, I've seen people come and go, fights here and there, but all this time, my feet were rooted to the ground.

So what drove me to stay here? To be honest, the first reason was to help the staff. I dunno, I have always had that in me, the point of wanting to offer help. I guess I just went a little with it, and probably even dragged it to points no one would really go to. I'm not that great at organizing, so whenever it came to laying down plans, that went to the rest of the staff, and I tried to stay out of it whenever I wasn't needed. Sometimes, I wasn't really sure about my decisions. Well, that's one. The other is because I grew to care for loads of people here, so leaving was a tough decision.

Thing is, I stayed for way too long, even for my own good. Everybody moved on while I remained the same. I always followed the motto of just letting life do what it wants with you and just act accordingly, because it was a part of our destiny, and we couldn't change that. Only did I realize that just sitting and being the same admin and computer addict over and over against solved nothing.

I've known my best friend for almost three years now, and he hasn't changed even one bit since then. I didn't want the same to happen to me. That was when I realized that it was time to move on. Sure, the good stuff may last for long, but none of it will last forever. That's not how you play life. Destiny is a tool used by a man who has lost hope in change. Fate is like a cake you carve your knife into, and cut the rest of the portion to get that slice of life that belongs to you. How far you go, how deep you hack into it, you decide. If you're OK with the outer crusting, that's all what you get. (This is from a non-religious point of view, don't argue if it contradicts with what you believe in, and this mainly goes to Lupus).

Right now, I'm working on some study notes for myself, and hopefully, for my entire school, to study for our Practical AS Biology exams, since we don't have any materials. I'm also going to work on a fiction book of mine, where I take writing to the extreme by putting all that wacky anime bibiddi babiddi boo into a book. No kidding, I really am going to work on it, and this time, I'll do my best to finish it. As for dueling, I'll still be practicing, and I might check some forums once a week or so just to keep up with the card game itself. Video-games, I'll try not to overdo it, but you can still find me on Minecraft from one time to the other. Sublimity Gaming is the server.

Well, I guess that's it. I'm off for now. I wish the forum and everyone the best of luck. If you ever want to talk to me, just hit me up on MSN or Skype. The email address is KimoForce@gmail.com in case you're interested. I guess I'll be gone then. See ya everybody.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 am

It's your choice if you wanna go, or if you wanna stay, but just so you know, alot of things can change while good things can stay the same.
You only want bad things to change, until eventually most of the things in your life is good, so I guess the only real decision to make is "Is WDA good or bad?" overall.
If you're in university and spend all your time here I suppose it's bad, especially later on, it's not exactly meant to be a place for 40 year old men, but hey, if that's your choice, then I'm not gonna try to change it.
So instead, Ill tell ya that you're always welcome here, even if you don't want to be here anymore, and I'll give you a dramatic farewell.

Go to your wide futures, brother.
*touches your forehead in a moment of symbolism and brotherhood*
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

Sir Kimo,I take my hat off to you. You are a great member. Too bad to see you leaving,enjoy life. I'm sure you are amongst the academy's favorites blink
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 am

kimo, you are a great member and will always be one of the best, i hope you have a great life and even tough im sad you are leaving i know its for the best, i will miss you man
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

I see now. You gave management of the GFX team to Bakura and 99Nour already. I guess that was a sign that you would be leaving sometime soon. I think I may be spending too much time on here as well. Whenever I open a new tab my first instinct is to click World Dueling Academy even when that is not where I wanted to go. Even at this very moment I am on here when I should be doing something else. I bid farewell Kimo and hopefully you will come back and see us whenever you have the free time. We won't interrupt you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:58 am

wow, well kimo you WILL be deeply missed. you've always been my favorite staff memeber since the time of TWA and i'll always remember you buddy. do what you must to be successful in your life good sir, we'll wait ur return with open arms. remember we will always be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 am

You should do what you want but some of you people over thinking things. This is a place yes but you don't get addicted to wda. You come here for the people. You're not addicted to a place as you enjoy the friends you've made here. When you look at it like that you will realize there is nothing wrong with that. However, you do need to break the habit of just sitting here and clicking refresh until someone posts if you have it. Took me a while to get over that lol

Do what you need to Kimo but if you decide that wda isn't a place you've been wasting time at then come back any time. We'll be waiting.

PS. Tifa's theme so fits this topics mood. Everyone give it a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=x20TtbnUJ3E
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 am

Sad to see you go mate, you are without a doubt one of the reasons this place has stayed around for as long as it has. Great staff member and god person overall. You will be missed mate.
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 am

Wazz up and yes sorry to see u leaving bro.All the best in your life journey make the most of it u only get 1.All so thank u very much for all your hard work for making them on WDA {and TWA} for making them what they are today.God bless.
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Kimo, you've been one of my greatest friends here on WDA. I'm sad to see you go though. But, I say this alot to leaving members, all good things must come to a end. So farewell ol' chap. :(
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm

:O
I must say I didn't see this coming.
I will just say congratz on all of your accomplishments and everything that applies for that.
To me you were the nicest person here :D so is sad to see you leave.
Anyway good luck with everything. Peace
Back to top Go down
Chrono
WDA Member
WDA Member
Chrono

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Kimo no D: I just found you guys again D:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Kimo, you were one of the Nicest Kindest Awesomest Greatest members here on WDA, and you always will be. I mean, you got a member of the year award. You will be dearly missed by me all the members of WDA. But we all have to leave sometime so, go ahead and do what you want to do. But if you ever come back, I'll be right here waiting for you!
-----
PS. Yeah, the first tab I open is WDA like Unknown.. I was thinking of pinning it there..
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Well, as you all know I already left WDA, and I absolutely hated it, to the fact I never want to come back, I found someplace else where I would fit, and where I would enjoy, but the reason you still see me sometimes is because of this guy, Kimo Force. He is a great man, a great cousin and when I was 10 all of my other cousins just kept fighting with me, but Kimo. I've always called him my favorite cousin because we sometimes had much alike. I never changed too ya know, (only a bit) but now since Kimo-San has left, there's no reason for me to stay. The first reason I went back in TWA and made that intro topic was because Kimo told me about it. I used to love YGO ya know and wanted that favor to come back, you all know that I had to keep the family bond a secret. I said he was a friend and he truly is a great friend. I remember when I used to be working on SADX forums (mod there) and he was there with me, but unfortunately we both left since it's getting old, but I was working on a project myself, and Kimo-San helped me do like, Wallpapers, userbars, banners. Heck he even introduced me to Photoshop and recolouring xDDD. Farewell my cous, hoping to see ya again next year blink. Also good-bye WDA, this will be my official leaving. I hope you all good luck in your lives and hopes, I hope you all accomplish great things one day. Especially Kimo.

PS. I used to open WDA the first thought on Chrome (when i was active back then) like nour and unknown, but now thats PTRO. Cya all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here I go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I go   Here I go Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Intros-
Jump to: