World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheMoles bright wonderful room =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Themole

TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  Empty
PostSubject: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 am

well im TheMole it would be nice off people to leave me a message and trash my room as much as you like ill clean it =D so i love dueling its fun and im good at what i do with my decks so go me XP i was a member on TWA and then stoped visiting so now im back well coz my life's back on track and i has free time =D anyways ill post photo's when i can.
And please check my channel at will i tend to upload stuff's every so often xP
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChessPieceHalloween?feature=mhee#p/c/1BA320E94218CC88

Last edited by TheMole on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Welcome to Everfrost Peak Mole! I'm sure you'll make a great addition to our league of great duelists. Eco Junkie is our leader and Raging Darkness and I are his handymen. Ask us if you have anyone questions concerning anything in our dorm.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm

yus welcome to the dorm, you'll be sleeping well tonight knowing you made the right choice in the dorm you picked for WDA....here at Everfrost Peak we strive for perfection, and thus is why we are the peak of WDA talent(dont listen to other dorms jealousy can be an ugly thing)

we look forward to seeing you around and helping us achieve the great heights EP is capeable of reaching.

EP MARCH FORWARD AND WIN!!!

*end motivational speech*
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Thank you im sure my stay will be awsome and i just realised the charmers <3
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 am

Oh sorry i'm late! I was working on the War..... Well i got nothing to say man last one to the party with nothing to show. Very nice come back statement. Put a picture up for your room and we can enjoy ourselves after the war. Nice of you to pick us. You will not be disappointed!

~RD
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Pre release results only the important stuff:
Inzektor Dragonfly x 3
Inzektor Hornet x2
Inzektor Giga-mantis x1
complete black wing deck with extra deck xP
Wind-Up Shark x1
Wind-Up Nyan Cat x1
Wind-Up Rabbit x1
Wind-Up hunter x!
Inzektor Axe x3
Inzektor Sword x1
Wind-Up Factory x3
Ghost Number 17 x1
Tiras, Keeper of Genisis x!
Inzektor Exa-Beetle x1
Number 96 x1
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmighty x1
Black Rose Dragon ghost x1
Diven Daredevil x1
and 2cd copys of beast and barkion

Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 pm

I have two things to say:

1. There is a Wind-Up Nyan Cat?! :shock:

2. You got a complete Blackwing deck and extra deck! What did you trade for that?
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Nyan-Co's english name is Kitten xD and for free best mate just said here have it mums gotten strict so i can't keep cards at mine point
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Damn your lucky. :3 I can't even build a real deck in real life. The closest I have to a deck is my 2 structure decks and 1 starter deck but really I only use my Marik Structure deck as my Warrior's Strike one is missing 2 cards and the starter pretty much sucks. I've tried to build a Blackwing but I just gave up because it would take me forever and the format was changing.
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Haha im lucky to have my Best Mate he's helped me so many times he's a legend he's the reason i got most the old wind up stuff coz he saw my shark i pulled said its cute and wonted to play thenm so brought the old basics off Cynical
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 pm

where do you go for your sneaks?
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm

My locals which is ran by by he comic shop in town ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 pm

ah i swear i remember RO say he went to one in bedford...thats pretty close to me
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 am

im alive =D and Eco may have to come duel you sometime =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheMoles bright wonderful room =D    TheMoles bright wonderful room =D  Empty

Back to top Go down

TheMoles bright wonderful room =D
Page 1 of 1