World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario

Go down 
+7
AsianShadow
Al-Bhed
Supasmash
Bakura Normal
Lupe
Fish
Nour Force
11 posters

Sonic Vs. Mario
Sonic
[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario I_vote_lcap52%[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 12 ]
Mario
[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario I_vote_lcap48%[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario Empty
PostSubject: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Let's find out, do more people like Sonic more, or is it Mario?
C'mon vote, and next Friday, and we"ll find out!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Mario.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 am

Sonic is winning. I enjoy sonic.
I didn't even vote yet.

[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario 3693151181
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 am

Itsa me, Mario getting my butt whiped by Sonic!
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 am

Mario:here we go

Sonic : *speed run , turn into spinning ball, hits marios nuts*

Mario: mama mia *defeated*

Sonic: to slow
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 am

Mario = winning. and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 am

Besides everything else, mario is also faster than sonic, I have witnessed proof of it. So voted for Mario for winning everywhere except in being a furry, which is also winning really.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 am

Mario=Win.
Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am

Its between the epic tie! Who shall vote next? PS. Al prove me ur facts that mario for once can atleast run? I doubt that fat-arse can barely even jump. Poor Nintendo and them trying to atleast make him look athletic. You can obv see the strings on all the mario games. and when he's not using them he has to kill yoshi by making him his horse. Poor Yoshi, being tortured by Mario's farts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 am

Sonic. Mario eats shrooms. That fat guy has to be taking steroids, I mean, how can he run?!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 am

Drugs are bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mi-lnpDNiho
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:33 am

Lupus wrote:
Its between the epic tie! Who shall vote next? PS. Al prove me ur facts that mario for once can atleast run? I doubt that fat-arse can barely even jump. Poor Nintendo and them trying to atleast make him look athletic. You can obv see the strings on all the mario games. and when he's not using them he has to kill yoshi by making him his horse. Poor Yoshi, being tortured by Mario's farts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBoqw7kGH00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTpa4gQNP8I

if you manage to watch the second one to the end you will know by the end of it the fact Mario IS God. You will also be regarding all turtles only as pwned creatures, but that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Lupus wrote:

if you manage to watch the second one to the end you will know by the end of it the fact Mario IS God. You will also be regarding all turtles only as pwned creatures, but that's a different story.

Are you showing me a video of some guy who is making a speedrun of the whole game in an hour and 40 minutes and trying to prove that one player's skills is actually gonna make a fat-ass look like a god? Pfft. Sonic Adventure DX edition can do way better. and already did. Mario barely has proper games these days being shoved into those new olympic games only excuse for him while sonic atleast every two years or so has a proper game. Although I was a little dissapointed Sonic G's was a little short and could be done in 2 hours straight. without speeding it ofc. But I still love Sonic Games and when I played Mario i was like wtf why is that fat guy just eating and breaking a block by just jumping on it how can he even jump. and he turns into a weird form by eating some mushroom or w/e. While sonic can actually cut up to something cool and isn't stuck 24/7 on a wii which is a console no one barely plays if you saw no one cares about mario other than those wii fans. Sonic's biggest hit which made it popular was Sonic Unleashed and mario : nothing. All his games are the same way since his Super Mario Land game. Why would I waste two hours of my life watching a mario speedrun?
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Here is the answer, though I think the outcome should have been different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aq_dOLFmxA
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Lupus wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
Lupus wrote:

Are you showing me a video of some guy who is making a speedrun of the whole game in an hour and 40 minutes and trying to prove that one player's skills is actually gonna make a fat-ass look like a god? Pfft. Sonic Adventure DX edition can do way better. and already did. Mario barely has proper games these days being shoved into those new olympic games only excuse for him while sonic atleast every two years or so has a proper game. Although I was a little dissapointed Sonic G's was a little short and could be done in 2 hours straight. without speeding it ofc. But I still love Sonic Games and when I played Mario i was like wtf why is that fat guy just eating and breaking a block by just jumping on it how can he even jump. and he turns into a weird form by eating some mushroom or w/e. While sonic can actually cut up to something cool and isn't stuck 24/7 on a wii which is a console no one barely plays if you saw no one cares about mario other than those wii fans. Sonic's biggest hit which made it popular was Sonic Unleashed and mario : nothing. All his games are the same way since his Super Mario Land game. Why would I waste two hours of my life watching a mario speedrun?

Waitwait, are we actually comparing quality of games? Ask anyone who can hold a controller, even sonic fans, about how hard sonic games have been failing and how mario games are the kings of platformers by far. If you think that mario had nothing while sonic unleashed was a game even worth mentioning you seriously fail as a gamer, or never played a nintendo game, which you should have instead of wasting the money on the crap sonic games have been lately.

And ofc mario is only on the wii, it's the nintendo mascot, just like sonic would only be on the dreamcast 2 if he hadn't taken sega down in his failure.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm just gonna vote for Sonic now, while I still can.. Because I fear walls of text..
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 pm

It's true that Sonic games failed hard starting from Sonic Heroes till Sonic and the Black Knight (Unleashed was the only good game out of all of those), but even the old 90s games rocked hard.
I'm going to vote for Sonic otherwise since he grew on me when I was seven, though it's true that Mario games have taken the lead, not believing in the blue blur just doesn't make you a true fan.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Sonic has my favorite shade of blue, and I find Mario games to get boring after a whilek, so I choose Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:26 pm

SONIC WINS! VICTORY! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario   [Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario Empty

Back to top Go down

[Vote War #4]Sonic Vs. Mario
Page 1 of 1