World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Ive Decided to come crawling back.

Go down 
+5
Unknown
Dr. Chuckles
Nour Force
Fish
DigiDigi
9 posters
AuthorMessage

So Ive Decided to come crawling back. Empty
PostSubject: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Okay... time to come clean.

Hey, some new peeps may not know who I am but I was (AND still am the cynical duelist) Now then where to begin.

Guess I'll go back all the way to TWA when I first made my cynical duelist blog and youtube account among otherthings, when I signed up as "ReluctantOrphan" People began shortening it to "RO" which evolved into "RoRo."

At this time, Wolf was still around and me and him chatted a lot through hamachi, told him about me and my REAL ex GF and explained why I was rolling with the whole "girl" visage and he explained it would be best FOR ME if I kept the RoRo thing going till I was better with myself.. (If you want a real explanation it due to vunerability and lack of self worth etc, what mole doesnt know is that i have been seeing a psychologist about depression since last summer till XMAS.)

MOVING ON, so the RoRo thing stcuk and the lies jsut spun round and round more till i was in a pile of it. I wanted to be ME again (ADAM - yes that is my real name) so I tried to introduce myself as ME through RoRo - however the RoRO thing was set in to deep and i couldnt get out. Then uni work came, and my life got very busy, i occasionally appeared on WDA to post my blog posts ETC ETC. During this time, i became bore of Yuug, couldnt afford it IRL and also the dorm stuff overwhelmed me, I panicked and left, due to the shame of lying and also my failure as a dorm leader and a person.

So I am leaving this here to fully apologise for my actions and I hope that everything is cleared up.

I hope this makes everything clear, and I can return to this great community, if not I understand and good luck in the future.

Cyn/Adam/RoRo
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Nothing gold can stay. With that I say, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Why is that a guest account, as oppose to RoRo's?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

He made an account called ComebackJumpsta (or something like that) and posted on it, but Digi deleted it and now it just looks like it was posted by a Guest.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:54 pm

oh, right. Thought it'd be something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

welcome back old buddy, glad you got everything firgured out and are back with us. hope to duel ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 am

Welcome back Cynical. Will BC still be an anarchy dorm now?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 am

crawling ... ??? o o o w8 u took an arrow to the knee???? no wonder u said arrows and knees when i saw u in cbox
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 am

Ohh man,I was wrong about the whole Adam and female Roro Thing.....
Anyways,welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 pm

So does that mean she he running running BC again?
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Hey Adam. I don't know you, but I hope to get to know you. The name is Michael. And I know that there is one thing to be sure of... lies are not irreparable. With that I say welcome back and may the Heart of the Cards be eevvveeeerrrrrr in your favor. Peace my friend. If you ever need someone to talk to, just hit me up. We've all had rough times. That's what TWA and DWA are meant for. Families who can help each other through anything. So we're ALL here for you. Right guys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

NOPE! Yeah, not a big deal Cynical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Ive Decided to come crawling back.   So Ive Decided to come crawling back. Empty

Back to top Go down

So Ive Decided to come crawling back.
Page 1 of 1