World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diary of a Neruri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
Lava Lagoon
Lava Lagoon
Rarikou

Waifu : Rarikou

The Diary of a Neruri Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of a Neruri   The Diary of a Neruri EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm

(here's the diary for my character, Enya Neruri. it's in diary format because... it's a diary. and thanks to digi for suggesting I be the first to post something here)

-May 23, 2005. Entry #1-

Father Got this Diary for me for my birthday. I don't really see why, maybe he thought that all girls had nothing better to do than to write their innermost secrets on paper, and hide them from the workd. That's what a good memory is for, but I digress. At any rate, it was sweet of Father to give it to me, so I do believe I'll use it.

I'll go ahead and write about myself, to make this Diary seem more.... official? Yeah, that's the word. Who knows, maybe this will get published some day, and I'll become known as a famous author!

My name is Enya Neruri, and I'm Twelve years old. Both my Father and my Mother ar politicians , they help make the government what it is now. I live in La Chateau De Neruri, a small manor located by the Square Rene Vivani, and it overlooks the River Siene. It's a dazzling place, really, and there's never a dull moment for me.

While my Father bought me this diary, my mother bought me my own deck, so I do hope to get better at the game. I've also asked if I might be allowed to take fencing lessons from our butler, Evan. They agreed, though neither knew why I wanted to do such a thing. It seemed like fun and, put frankly, I was getting bored.

Let's see... I guess that's it for now, don't want to write too much for my entry. I pray I don't forget to write in this some more.

-June 2nd, 2005 Entry #2-

I almost forgot to write in this since I did last time. What should I write about?

Father's gone to Rivery, while Mother is spending time in Meaux, leaving me with our butler, Evan, as well as our Maid, Marian. I understand that they both do their best to uphold their way of life, but I'm kind lonely without them, Evan and Marian are great, don't get me wrong, but they're not Mother and Father.

Once I get home from school everday, I usually eat a quick snackm before getting Marian to teach me how to duel: she's quite good, I found out. I'm slowly beginning to learn the basics. Rulings and chains are what I have main problems in... how was I supposed to now that you could dark bribe a dark bribe that was targeting an Mst targeting Mark of the rose? I have a lot to learn.

After an hour or so of that, I go to Evan for fencing lessons. I've gotten to hold a fencing saber, but most of my time so far is learning the safety precautions, and terms and phrases. I can't wait till I can actually try swinging one.

After that, I play card games with the two of them. I convinced them to teach me how to play poker, and I'm already pretty good at it.... don't tell either of them I'm doing this, but Im actually cheating, stacking the cards when I shuffle.

I still miss my family, and I can't wait to be able to duel Mother,,, I wish they'd hurry up and get back home... does that make me selfish?

-July 17, 2006 Entry #115-

School was about the same as it usually is: Très Ennuyeux I see the point in some of the classes, but when am I ever going to know what the Americans did to win their silly little revoultion?

I got asked out, but I refused. I'm only Thirteen, for Charlemagne’s sake!

Mother and Father are gone, as usual. Both went to Rivery to speak with a chairman of a company.

Yesterday, while I was walking around, I decides to help plant a rose garden in the Champ de Mars, a park a little ways from the chaetau. Turns out that, while I was there,a reporter took a picture of me, and I made today's news as” Political Children in France, a special on the lives of our government.' At first, I thought Father and Mother would be mad for me appearing on TV but, when they called me earlier, they were nothing but glad, tailing me to keep it up. That made me really happy.

I'm due to attend a duel tournament tomorrow, at Marian's insistence. I'm been learning the game, bit by bit, mistake by mistake, life point by life point. She wants to see how I'll duel against others.

I've scored a point on Evan, at LAST! My first point.... ever! Evan's been showing no mercy since I started, a little over a year and a month from today. I think he was planning on me quitting, but he sorely underestimated my stubbornness. Just you wait, Evan, that was the point heard around the world!

...okay, so maybe American history DOES have a use....

(ill write more later. Hope you like it

Last edited by Rarikou on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

The Diary of a Neruri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary of a Neruri   The Diary of a Neruri EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Congratulations, this is a clear and perfect example of how I expect the fan fics to accomplish: character development and it is consistent to his character.
Back to top Go down

The Diary of a Neruri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Creative :: Roleplaying Section :: RP Fan Fiction-
Jump to: