World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number

Go down 
+4
Kimo Force
Katarina
DigiDigi
Jirachi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jirachi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jirachi

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number Yea new yugioh game coming out no wait its on 3ds son of a gun now i need to buy a 3ds no wait i will stick with pokemon black and white 2.

Digi Edit: Weba. Stop cussing. You're too young to cuss.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

I thought you were gone? Oh yea, that's what they all say.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:25 am

Hey nice finally some news, tho i gotta buy a 3DS now :(
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 am

Never cared much about the World Championship series, always been a Tag Forcer since TF3. Good thing that Tag Force 7 will be for the Vita, so ZEXAL doesn't bring any shame to the PSP.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:16 am

Idc I couldn't even afford a Game Boy back in time so what the fuck. Having no childhood is pro anyways.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 am

My first WC was 08 and i still play it, evil hero dark gaia otk deck won every duel :D i didnt like WC09 tho except the first 2-3 hours, wc 10 was ok and wc11 decks are good except story line sucks and is hella boring, never liked satisfaction town cuz i hate cowboys
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 am

rjuto wrote:
Idc I couldn't even afford a Game Boy back in time so what the fuck. Having no childhood is pro anyways.
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number Trollface
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 am

Hotel California.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 am

Zexal is crap. If it doesn't kill Yugioh, then whatever crap they come up with next will.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
Zexal is crap. If it doesn't kill Yugioh, then whatever crap they come up with next will.
So far, we've had the original, a Wizards of Waverly Place Yu-Gi-Oh!, a Hot Wheels Yu-Gi-Oh!, and a Megaman Yu-Gi-Oh!. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a Halo Yu-Gi-Oh! next, unless Konami wants to stick to kid-friendly shows, I'd say a Ben 10 Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:06 am

dont be hating on yugioh's best creation o.O its really fun, just TRY it!!
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Yugioh has gone to the dogs.

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Watch it still have the same graphics as the regular DS ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number   Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Championship 2012: Beginning the Legendary Number
Page 1 of 1