World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the end of it all

Go down 
+10
J.J. Knight
Gusto Emissary
Joker
Neku Sakuraba
Destined777
Al-Bhed
Nour Force
Unforgiven Pretender
Silver
DigiDigi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

This is the end of it all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 am

First topic message reminder :

The staff and I have been discussing for sometime as to what could be the source of our problems and how to fix it. We thought about it and came to the conclusion that there isn't enough motivation, a lot of us have IRL issues to del with, or it could very well be that you just really dislike the place.

I am giving you regulars a chance to discuss and voice your opinions, do not abuse this chance because the forum rules still apply. I want to know what everyone thinks should improve here. If you make a suggestion or rant, please do use at least decent logic so that we can take you seriously. This is the end of it all - Page 2 Tumblr_m5wefy9hev1r922azo1_500

Last edited by DigiDigi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 am

Yeah but because nour and bloo had to be trolls about the birthday room we had to make it that only staff would make the topics. I guess staff is busy and cant make them lately, but unless I can expect people to behave about it instead of using another person's birthday to compete in who will ninja it first I'm against allowing others to make topics (we seriously had nour and bloo posting birthdays 2 days early just so they could pull one over each other, very considerate of you guys). If you remember a birthday we should post you can always pm.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Yeah but because nour and bloo had to be trolls about the birthday room we had to make it that only staff would make the topics. I guess staff is busy and cant make them lately, but unless I can expect people to behave about it instead of using another person's birthday to compete in who will ninja it first I'm against allowing others to make topics (we seriously had nour and bloo posting birthdays 2 days early just so they could pull one over each other, very considerate of you guys). If you remember a birthday we should post you can always pm.

Okay, first of all there were some people who made posts before I was here and-

Fine, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 am

You know that EP does have a tournament. But the thing is it's stuck in sign-up stage and no one is joining. I want to bump the topic but I don't want to double post either.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am

I will respond only for the deck dome and then my opinion.

I remember I actually did post in the deck dome often to help ppl(around the times that I made decks for ppl) but after a while I realized that after the good advice was posted(cuz lemme be frank, some members give absolutely stupid advice) the people would post decks in the same way as if they didn't even bother with the fixes, so I and some others I believe stopped bothering to fix them.

Call it what you want but the place is dull. People complain abt not enough tourneys, tourneys are made, nobody joins. When ppl actually DO join, they go inactive. This place is a yugioh forum but it's far from the game. True we have tournaments(yh right) but other than that it's mostly posting games, GFX, and off-topic things. That and tbh most of the things talked about here and in the chat aren't really interesting to me(hence why I don't stay on chat and such.) Lastly for testing, so far in the past few month I've only ever been online with an untested person about 1-2 times, and in those cases, they were all tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the end of it all   This is the end of it all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the end of it all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Support :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: