World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some serious bad news

Go down 
+4
Nour Force
Unknown
Bakura Normal
J.J. Knight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Some serious bad news Empty
PostSubject: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 am

I doubt many of you are going to believe me because of 'April Fools', but I can assure you that this is NOT a joke.

At 2 o'clock in the morning, I had severe pain in my hip and leg. I was taken to the hospital and I was told that the artery in my leg is dying. My leg can't get the proper blood flow to my hip. I received the news this morning that my leg needs to be amputated.

I am posting this now in the event that I die on the operating table. I love you all. You've put up with me and my evil nature for a long time now. Many of you I respect. Some of you just plain annoy me. Even less of you, I love like a sibling.

In the event that I die, I would like Digi to continue my series. I have sent her a complete event list in my story. I would like her to continue it if I pass. If she is unwilling, then I will store the plot outline on my computer with every plot point, character design, description, and everything else needed to successfully complete the Ripper Case.

I will be going into operation soon. Good bye.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:57 am

Ive never really been your best bud, and sometimes you ways where not what i love in a person, but still you where a awsome guy. I hope your operation goes 100% to plan and nothing happens that shouldnt.

I dont beilieve in god but still, god bless you and i hope you come out of it 100%
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

Well bro, I still don't know if this is a very elaborate April Fools joke by the great J.J. Knight but I feel like a b**tard if I don't do this. I hope the operation is successful and you come back to us....so I can annoy you once more.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 am

haha nope, hello friends

Last edited by Nour Force on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 am

I hope that operation goes well J.J. Just have faith. Idk how exactly you think of me, but you're a good guy. Just have faith, cuz I'm sure everything's going to turn out all right.

Although I still have my suspicions..
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 am

I'll pray for you J.J. See you when you get back. Please update us as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:52 am

I feel really sorry to hear so, mate. Hopefully, your operation will be a success, and I doubt that it could actually come to be a fatal procedure. Just keep looking on the bright side for now. You'll be in my prayers, it's all I can offer at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm

99nour wrote:
Unless he's a [NOT AVAILABLE FOR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 42]
Says the 12 year old....
Anyway very very sorry to hear this bro
Hope every thing goes well, Will be praying for ya man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some serious bad news   Some serious bad news Empty

Back to top Go down

Some serious bad news
Page 1 of 1