World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Poll] Is J.J. Emo?

Go down 
+6
rjuto
Unknown
Bakura Normal
Kimo Force
D JR
J.J. Knight
10 posters

Is J.J. Knight emo?
D-JR is an idiot and J.J. is an asshole.
[Poll] Is J.J. Emo? I_vote_lcap80%[Poll] Is J.J. Emo? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
This option was selected because of a misclick. D-JR is still an idiot.
[Poll] Is J.J. Emo? I_vote_lcap20%[Poll] Is J.J. Emo? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

[Poll] Is J.J. Emo? Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:09 am

The correct answer is no, but D-JR insists that I am. Clearly he has no idea what an emo is because if he did, he wouldn't make this statement. Now, cast your 'vote' and show how much of an idiot D-JR is.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am

Hahaha! This is the most emo-ish topic i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am

Successful troll is successful. If you spend more time with him often, it'd be easier to figure out that it was a prank.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 am

D-JR wrote:

Are you real?
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

So Real Fo Real!
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 am

D-JR wrote:

Spoiler:

problem solved , Please let me do that
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 am

Selecting the first one because the second doesn't say that J.J. is an ***hole.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am

I have nothing against emo people, and they're as welcome as anybody else here in WDA, so don't worry, and be happy J.J.!
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:50 pm

I have nothing against emo people too. Really because they don't bother me like how some of you trolls do.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:03 pm

JJ is in no way, shape or form an Emo...according to what I firmly believe to be the definition of that stereotype anyways. He can be an attention whore at times, but by no means is he as bad as those posers you'd call "emo". Furthermore, J.J. is a swell guy. From common opinion, not the best person to co-work with, but overall he is considered an ass at times. He is cynical, but by no means does he literally hate any of you (maybe a few of you at the most only if you're really annoying.) Lastly, he can be a tad-bit cocky. But this doesn't call for anybody to hate him though. Well, I contributed my share of J.J. opinion. He's my brother and I would take a bullet for him.

Edit: figured out that this was a troll post. My opinion is still valid regardless.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
JJ is in no way, shape or form an Emo...according to what I firmly believe to be the definition of that stereotype anyways. He can be an attention whore at times, but by no means is he as bad as those posers you'd call "emo". Furthermore, J.J. is a swell guy. From common opinion, not the best person to co-work with, but overall he is considered an ass at times. He is cynical, but by no means does he literally hate any of you (maybe a few of you at the most only if you're really annoying.) Lastly, he can be a tad-bit cocky. But this doesn't call for anybody to hate him though. Well, I contributed my share of J.J. opinion. He's my brother and I would take a bullet for him.

Edit: figured out that this was a troll post. My opinion is still valid regardless.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Meh, I never get too close to any of you, and don't wanna know you, :nothingtodohere: jus stalkin.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Lupus wrote:
Meh, I never get too close to any of you, and don't wanna know you, :nothingtodohere: jus stalkin.
First of all...
Spoiler:

Secondly this is to speak for the rest of the world:
Spoiler:

Lastly...screw you and you suck mostly because people like you are the reason why the staff and I hate working here. Ultimately, there's a ton of stuff to do so shut your trap.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Easy, compulsive cheater. No need to get so emotional all of a sudden; the guy just came back today.

EDIT: It's funny when it won't start a fight, rjuto. Please don't edit my post again that way.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Wait, is it really a troll topic? I mean I have seen strong emo signs so... Anyways, be what you want man, no one minds if you are emo. If we did we would also mind every WDA emo-wannabe kid.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:40 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Easy, compulsive cheater. No need to get so emotional all of a sudden; the guy just came back today.

I'm here all the time, you just don't know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Is J.J. Emo?   [Poll] Is J.J. Emo? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Is J.J. Emo?
Page 1 of 1