World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?

Go down 
+10
Minako
Vaati
Nour Force
xX-Saberboy
D JR
Legendaryfrost
DigiDigi
Dr. Chuckles
psychoturtle
Kimo Force
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? WorldDuelingAcademy6
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 am

i have to agree with turtle, that is a very nice banner kimo, great job, however lets stay on target with our purpose and a banner that protrays that. great work though seriously.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

That is seriously one glorious banner you have there Kimo. I'd like to see it considered by the rest of the staff. I do like the idea of change concerning design--the very pick of the anime character illuminates and is supported by the dark BG. The lighting complements her and gives her this glorified feel. One word can describe this banner: serenity. A well done job there Kimo. It is truly a work of art.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

That girl is hawt......nice banner btw Kimo :D
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

No.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
It's a good banner,but I think it's better if an academy has a main banner related to the game.
^
awesome banner btw
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
Maybe we should restrict the profiles/sigs/avatars to Yugioh related too hm?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:48 pm

compulsive cheater wrote:
That is seriously one glorious banner you have there Kimo. I'd like to see it considered by the rest of the staff. I do like the idea of change concerning design--the very pick of the anime character illuminates and is supported by the dark BG. The lighting complements her and gives her this glorified feel. One word can describe this banner: serenity. A well done job there Kimo. It is truly a work of art.
Simply put.. ^ That.
What's the word.. What's that word... I know! It's Brilliant! blink
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:43 pm

psychoturtle wrote:

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

On second thought... It does represent our academy, ^ argument invalid....
-Insert perverted line here-
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

D-JR wrote:
That being said.... the Main Banner represents the academy! The Academy is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Academy... I don't want an Angel holding the front of her shirt because if she lets go her HUGE boobs and nipples will show and probably milk will fall out in a poor seductive way as if she was peeing out milk from her breast and as this is all happening her boob muscles are aching from the non-stop milk pouring in to all of WDA's perverted guy's mouths out there while they all not know that it's actually about to turn in to a 2 girls and 1 cup show.

.... Wtf are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

D-JR wrote:
compulsive che[spoiler][/spoiler]ater wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

Our Names/Avatars/Signatures represent our personality and liking. Its understandable that we all have non-related Yu-Gi-Oh! Names/Avatars/Signatures...

If your argument is that kimo's choice is too ecchi, then you're wrong. (Close your eyes and don't open up this spoiler children)
Spoiler:
This is ecchi.
If your argument is that it is unjustified because it is not Yugioh related, then you're closed minded and intolerable to art.

Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 am

why don't you use my signature as banner? He's incredible :3

(without kidding, the banner is nice and why not? we can change if we feel the need)
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am

Spoiler:

I want this made into a banner or singature right nao! It's sooooo ecchi!

Also, D-JR your comment is competely disgusting and uncalled for. If you drop another line like that you'll probably be banned. I'm not even kidding. You have all the right in the world to protest the banner and I support your right to do so but I do not want to read something like that again.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 am

D-JR wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

WHAT THE F*CK LOL
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 am

D-JR wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

...How do you function?
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 am

D-JR that was uncalled for, very uncalled for. It's not even funny, nobody cares about your opinion if your going to say things like that. I myself like the render and have used it before. Also your the only one who is perverted right now.

The banner is awesome but IMO Yu-Gi-Oh banners are better for a Yu-Gi-Oh forum, same with bleach forums, nartuo forums, ETC. the banner should link with the forum itself. I love it but i don't love it on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
D-JR wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

...How do you function?

like any other man, he pays his taxes one leg at a time

on topic...banner is cool, but yeah its ok for now, can change it when people get bored of it
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:10 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
D-JR wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

...How do you function?

glass of milk every morning.

to vote: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3394-wda-main-banner-vote

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?   Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like a non-YGO related banner for a change?
Page 1 of 1