World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Card/Playstyle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Favourite Card/Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:07 am

I would like to remind everyone that the Favourite Card and Playstyle fields are not neccessary to fill (If for some god-forsaken reason they are, notify me and they won't be anymore).
Ok, I get it it's so smart and funny to post non-sense on your Favourite Card and Playstyle, but when half the academy does it, it's just stupid. You have your location to write non-sense on, use that, dont fill your profile with non-sense. I understand some may not have a favourite card or know their playstyle, but as always, if you have nothing to say, you can always say nothing, so if you don't know, you can always leave it blank.

It's really not what those fields were meant to do and while it was a small number of people it was ok, now that it has gotten out of hand I will ask you to stop, if you have nothing leave it blank, otherwise at this point it just looks stupid for you, while also increasing the amount of jank information on your average topic.

For now that's just a request, but if the issue persists there will be a rule about it.

Also, it goes without saying that you are not to write anything too inappropriate in your profile. And I am mainly looking at you silver, please show less badassedness, the babysitters are troubled. Names like Elemental Hero Gay Fag are not acceptable, it should be common sense, at the same time this goes to everyone. I'm not asking for too much, just make sure you don't embarass yourselves by trying too hard.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry if I seemed harsh.
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:08 am

I understand I will fix that(although I really do like Bunilla).
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:10 am

It's ok if it's an actual card. It's not ok when you say "credit card" or "your mother's ID" or any other forced joke that is not a yugioh card. At least not anymore.
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:33 am

People were doing that? They must be desperate for attention.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:55 am

Well at least their playstyle wasn't whatever they 'geel' like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Card/Playstyle   Favourite Card/Playstyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Card/Playstyle
Page 1 of 1