World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digi's Social Network

Go down 
+2
Unforgiven Pretender
DigiDigi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Digi's Social Network Empty
PostSubject: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Hai derr! Summer is approaching, exams are wrapping up for most, most of us are making plans to go on vacation! So let's get to know each other a little bit more in the meantime. In this topic we'll be talking about what you want to do (or already doing) with your lives (concerning your career choices, family situation, relationship situation, etc. Lets get personal.) Where do you see yourself in the next few years? Of coarse, if you do not want to participate in this, then don't.

I'll start. I want to pursue being a musician, author and voice actress. I wish to have a loving husband and I wouldn't mind popping out a few kids, of coarse whatever happens, happens in the long run. I am open to the challenges that life has for me (financially speaking especially.) I do plan to go to NAU for college in the near future when I have enough scholarships and loans to cover for it by the end of my upcoming senior year in high school. I'd also like to assist my parents retire as soon as possible--they really do deserve it and I love them to death.

In the next few years, I see myself in either Sophomore or Junior year of college at NAU, hoping I would already have a book out by then just like J.J. I do not see myself having my own family or married while in college--I just don't. When it comes to courses, I may pick up a business class or two, maybe even take a course for Editing (English). WDA may, or may not still be up by then. I have great hopes that we may be up for more than just a few years. Even if Konami goes bankrupt by then and has to sell out, even Yu-Gi-Oh! will still live on and we'll still have purpose for being here. Even if Konami goes down, that doesn't mean online simulators like DN will either--keeping our purpose for being here alive for more time. We have a long while together, so let's chat.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Very nice, Digi!
You sound like a very nice, caring person. =)

Well, I'm still in the middle of my final exams. At 5/8 now, so only three to go.
After high school I plan on going to college, to study psychology.
I've always been interested in why people act the way they do.
I haven't planned anything in the future besides that. The study will show me what job I'd like to do.
I might become a psychologist, although I think I'll be more of a crazy doctor that does research and experiments with people's minds. :P
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:37 am

Digi's got some big plans smile
Unforgiven, Psychology is a very interesting subject, and I know exactly how you feel about learning about why people act the way they do.

As for me, I'm absolutely done with high school. I graduate next thursday (yay!) from there I am going to enjoy my summer, late nights with friends who will always be my friends (Caitlin, Adam, Keith, Jacob, Dylan, LJ, T-Rob, etc.) I start college July 30th, going to IADT for graphic design, as for the relationships, I think I'm developing feelings for Caitlin, I don't know yet, but we'll find out wont we? ^^ for work, right now I'm looking for a job lmao no one's hiring, but when I get my degree I hope to work for Nike or Under Armour (even though that would require me moving across the US.)

When it comes to helping my parents, I'll assist them in any way possible, they deserve it, my dad taught me how to play football, baseball, and basketball. My mom was always my #1 fan during my games. I still plan on keeping the promise I made them when I was 5, I'm going to buy my dad a boat and my mom a Mercedes if I can afford it.

Card games are another story, I'm done playing yugioh online, but I'm thinking about stopping 100% irl too, selling all my cards and saving the money, (my Jeep needs to shocks lmao) but Im not 100% sure yet, but I definitely will come to WDA as long as its up, it's got great people and I love it here.

Marriage... oh boy, the big question. Will I get married? I'm not exactly sure. But if it happens, it does. However I want to at least have a son, so he can play football and baseball lmao, I want to coach when I get older, give back to the community that helped shape me into who I am today smile

Hobbies would include producing music, I love making dubstep and electronica beats, call be d0boy blink if that takes off then YAY! If not, eh, its life, gotta roll with the punches.

Well, thats my plans for life.
Oh yeah, when I die, I've entrusted my closest friends to make sure "We Out Chea" engraved on my tomb stone.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:12 am

Well Digi you really do plan ahead don't ya :P though I wish you the best and I hope you find that one that will love you and hold you unto the end of time , because you deserve someone as great as you smile . Good luck .

GL in your exams UP, I hope that they go smoothly. Psychology? Wow very nice, I wish you the best aswell.

Guess I better post my plans also.

Well as you know being british means I'm already in highschool, 2 years away from finishing actually. During that time I'm going to be concentrating on my GFX. At the moment I'm taking a short course in graphic design and after that I'm going straight onto GCSE Art. I'm also doing a ICT award and triple science award. Also being the sporty type I am I also opted for special training and GCSE PE. I'm trying to get as much skills as I possibly can before I head to college. I've already got a few colleges in mind and my teacher has already said he would put in a word for me for scholarships.

I'm also starting work experience next year, I'm going to be working with my uncle in his local graphics company, giving me experience in the exact area I want. I'm also going to be pushing my education so unlike most of my classmates I won't be taking a year off, once I finish highschool I'll be going to college as soon as possible. I want to hurry up and get the qualifications I need and finally start my carrer as a graphic designer. I was thinking of university also but I'll think on that a little more. I'm going to be going to a one of the best art and technology colleges avadible in my country so I should be able to get my qualifications. Relationship wise I'm still with Nour and I'll hope it stays that way for as long as possible. I'm actually taking a trip to egypt the year after my starting year at college as a little congrats from my dad. Maybe I could arrange something lol.

I would of done it for my highschool graduation but my dad has already promised me a trip around america, new jeresey, new york, miami, basially he blindfolded me , gave me pins and said stick them on. It was pretty fun. It's just gonna be me and him lol. Maybe I may meet some people since I know a lot of people from america , I know I already talked to steph (put the rifle down mina I was only joking , sheesh), I must hold back my accent though, it's embarrassing :P. And when I get back I may take a little tour to the places in britain I've yet to visit lol.

In the next month I'm going to be going the italy to finally try get my 20th boxing championship. It will be so fun. After that I go straight to russia for a rugby final (yes I play for a amatuer international lol.) just a week after, so a tiring time for me . But I hope it will be enjoyable. I'm also going to be part of a anti-bullying march somewhere in my area soon, if you know me you know I loath bullies. Yes I look like I bully leo at times but thats just a joke, anyond who bullies and means to cause pain is scum in my books, I don't care who it is I would call put any bully, it's not right and my emotions are always strong when it comes to this subject. I'm hated irl for my emptional attitude because most of the people around me are bullies. Online I've made a few enemies aswell due to the fact I speal my mind on the matter always. But I don't care, what I do is what I do, I'll stand by my actions and take the punishment if my actions were wrong, but my opinions will always be spoken, it's just me.

There's one last ambition in my life I must tell you.

Live happy
Live fully
Die with a smile

That's the motto I've alwayd tried to keep to , I've let it slip at times but I try my hardest to live by it as if it was law. I will fight, I will argue, I will cry, I may even cut myself. But at the end of the day, if I end up happy , everything is fine for me . If I die , I die, if I get hurt , I get hurt, I'm fine with lifes challanges and will always take any challange on. Whatever happens, I will always be bakura. Well my real names Jack but you get my point :P.

I will joke , I will laugh, I will love, I will hate, I will cry, I will be sad, but I will be me.

So to sum up, my last ambition, be what I want to be and stick by it, I want to be me therefor I will be myself.

Well that's all from me . Good luck to you all and live life your way.

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:55 am

I've always changed my ambitions from time to time again. When I was ten, I wanted to be a video-game designer. Then I matured a little when I hit thirteen and decided to tackle the most challenging field in medicine, neuroscience. Now, I'm hoping that I can become an aerospace engineer (yes, rocket science), and besides my actual job, I want to start out as a writer. In fact, I'm actually more interested in becoming a writer, because writing has been one of my favorite hobbies, and by the amount of stuff I conjure up in my head, I need to put it down on paper one way or the other. Will probably make my own seven-book series, then move on to working with styles few have touched, especially stories set in Steam punk worlds. Marriage will come hopefully, but in due time. As for this forum, well, I'm only here because of everyone here even though I quit playing the card game for four months. I doubt the forum will hold for so long, but I'll stick around if you guys do.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:40 am

From the moment I was born, I was proving people wrong. People said I couldn't do anything. I was a waste of space with no talent. I strive to ensure that I would prove them all wrong. I graduated high school in May of 2008 and went to college later that year. It's been four years and I am close to getting my AA (combined with sickness and other personal issues, I have been delayed in obtaining my degree). As of right now, I am going for a Journalism degree in which I wish to write for a local newspaper or do radio work. My dream would be working for the WWE in some complicity. I do have a lot of nagging injuries that prevent me from doing much. I am currently working at HuHot Mongolian Grill, where I work as a cook, dishwasher, prep, linefill, and support. I am just waiting to be asked to do serving and hosting.

On November 11, 2011, I published my first book, The Seattle Massacre. I intend to republish it on June 6, 2012 and publish the second book in July. I also intend to publish The Ripper Puzzle in December. I never plan to stop writing. I intend to publish two-three books in 2013, finishing the Ripper Case Series. After the series, I intend to work on the second series, the Crystal Series. I plan on thirteen books for this series, hopefully taking three-five years to write. After the Crystal Series, I plan on writing at least one more series in the same universe. I may go into Sci-Fi writing after completing the third series, depending on how I end the final book (I already have an idea). I would love for my books to be made into a TV series, anime, or movie.

I am currently in a relationship with Alyssa Rosek. We have been dating for nearly four months now. If we get married, we do not plan on having kids of our own. We may adopt in the future. She does, however, wants tons of cats and I want a dog. I plan on living in North Dakota for a very long time do its better economy anywhere else in the U.S.

I am a shade under six foot tall and a little over 300 lbs. I have my hair in a ponytail most of the time and I am growing a beard, of which Alyssa loves. I wear glasses, which is the same pair that I've worn for over eight years (They are worn as hell). I am a fan of Magic and I watch anime. I wear a size 13 boots. When I can, I want to get a motorbike and go for a biker look (leather jacket, etc). I am considering getting tattoos later in my life if I can lose weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Social Network   Digi's Social Network Empty

Back to top Go down

Digi's Social Network
Page 1 of 1