World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the new doda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
avenger16
WDA Member
WDA Member
avenger16

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : avenger16

the new doda  Empty
PostSubject: the new doda    the new doda  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

most of us know that dragon of divinity academy had died a long time ago, well my friends and i are almost done rebuilding it, and jus now need someone tto make a new banner and also section banners . i avenger16 head admin of doda would like to request a new affilliation with world dueling academy. also a gfx artist for our banners if possible.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

the new doda  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new doda    the new doda  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm

I find it odd that you come back out of nowhere and just ask for assistance with your own academy. Oddly this is in the affiliation section as well when in fact this is not an affiliation request. If you want to apply for an affiliation, we have a form for that. If you're going to ask for any sort of assistance, then send it into a PM. Otherwise it is considered advertising. This is a warning. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

the new doda  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new doda    the new doda  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Considering it was just created, an affiliation request would be declined, sorry. As for gfx'ers, we have trouble having people do our own stuff, it's not like they are our employees so we can lend them to you. If you can get them to do something for you, no one stops you from trying, but there is no way for us to help you with that, try asking personally (pm, chat, etc.) the gfx'er.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the new doda  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new doda    the new doda  Empty

Back to top Go down

the new doda
Page 1 of 1