World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Bakura Normal
DigiDigi
Legendaryfrost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead Empty
PostSubject: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 am

You can find the report here: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mr-trololo-dies-khil-140556919.html

He was a great man so much so that Vladimir Putin gave his condolences. He was trully a great man of Russia.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 am

wait....he was Russian?!
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 am

My hero...... dead.... Oh dark days...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 am

R.I.P Mr. Trololo.

In other news, I've dedicated the CaC Competition in his memory, so all you trolls should go over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm

I still can't believe that I convinced my Choir teacher to make that song a standard warm-up. Oho~
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

R.I.P Eduard. You were are the hero of the trolls. The trolls will always look up to you.
Oh, and did anyone else not know he was from Russia?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

What I find to be sadder is how the people on Yahoo are taking this all in as if it were a joke. Instead of posting witty comments, they should honor the man for the unintentional joy he offered to them all. It's not his fault the lyrics sounded a little like he was reciting the infamous troll lines, but there's a point when people cross the line. I like a good laugh, but I can't help but feel sickened at their reactions. I'm sorry, but am I the only one who feels appalled about it? No one should joke about death when someone had recently passed away.

Aisde from all that, thank you Eduard Khil, and may god bless your soul. Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Of course he is from Russia...

R.I.P. You legend, we will always remember you after your trololol song,may the angels you will meet also get trolled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fusion
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Fusion

Achievement Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 am

Makes me soverysad :'( I just cant seem to get that beautifull second verse of that song out of my head now...Trolololol lololol ololol.....R.I.P. Troll god for me will ya,bastard took you away :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead   Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Eduard Khil(trolol guy) is dead
Page 1 of 1