World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you excited about for E3?

Go down 
+3
Mau5
beastlyblackbear
Kimo Force
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

What are you excited about for E3? Empty
PostSubject: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Everyone says this year's E3 was the greatest. So which games are you looking forward to the most?

Must-have:
- Dead Space 3
- Borderlands 2
- Halo 4
- Lollipop Chainsaw (It's got Tara Strong in it, and it's by the same people who made Shadows of the Damned, so why not?)
- Darksiders 2
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (The remake looks amazing)

Meh about:
- Crysis 3 (S'okay)
- Assassin's Creed III (New is good)
- Dishonored (Has potential)
- God of War: Ascension (Don't have a PS3, but this game does look great)

Totally disliked:
- DmC: Devil May Cry (I had hopes that Ninja Theory would do something, but I was wrong. No manual-aiming or styles just kills the franchise)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Nothing different except for Zombie mode, I hope)

Last edited by Kimo Force on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beastlyblackbear
WDA Member
WDA Member
beastlyblackbear

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : beastlyblackbear

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Halo isnt by bungee so i predict the halo franchise to go downhill.

Assassin's creed looking forward to, but i dont understand why brotherhood isnt III D:

I gave up on Call of Duty, too repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

beastlyblackbear wrote:
Halo isnt by bungee so i predict the halo franchise to go downhill.

Assassin's creed looking forward to, but i dont understand why brotherhood isnt III D:

I gave up on Call of Duty, too repetitive.

343 looks to be doing an amazing job with Halo; I like the new enemies, kind of a refresher from the same Elites/Brutes

Brotherhood was kinda like Halo: Reach or ODST, just kinda filler games.

COD: BO2 is not as linear as other COD games, you are able to take multiple routes, whether it be stealth or rambo.

Now The games I liked are GOW Judgment and GOW Ascension, I like the addition of multiplayer and how it gives us a back story on Kratos, and I really want to know how Baird and Cole were sent to Prison.

Darksiders 2 is looking to be amazing as well, I personally really enjoyed the first one and from reading a few articles about it (especially the Game Informer article) This game is giving us the entire backstory on the 4 Horsemen, which spans from Genocide to Redemption. Death is a great character for this game, his sly and sneaky ways are perfect for clearing his brother's name. Also, with the amount of customization you can do to him, this game is a true RPG. I'm very excited about this game. (If you couldn't already tell xD)
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I am very excited about a few games.

First of all Darksiders 2. I absolutely love Darksiders 1, the art is awesome, the voice-acting is awesome, the story is awesome and the gameplay is awesome.
I've never liked games like Skyrim though, so I hope it isn't too RPG'ish for me. (I do love Mass Effect 3 though)

Secondly, the newcomer: Watch Dogs. This game looks so freaking awesome. It has very new mechanics, never attempted in games before. You use a city and it's people to complete missions, while free roaming. Basically hacking anything electric and shooting a bit, it sounds weird, but you guys should look it up and get excited a bout it. :P

Other than that, pretty excited about Need For Speed: Most Wanted, it's a combination of my two favorite racing games: Burnout Paradise and the original Most Wanted. And also excited about Borderlands 2, although I probably won't buy it, since I got limited money. :P
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Im going to add a new one to the list and say Planetside 2, its a massive multiplayer online First person shooter with 3 factions and up to 399 people playing on 1 map against each other. It's like full-scale war instead of little teams
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 pm

i dont really look forward to it cuz its gonna cost me 60 euro's again '-' but black ops 2 looks so much better then black ops 1.. :| never really liked old skool looking games.. snipers that can shoot and look through walls is pro.. :X
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

The Joker wrote:
Im going to add a new one to the list and say Planetside 2, its a massive multiplayer online First person shooter with 3 factions and up to 399 people playing on 1 map against each other. It's like full-scale war instead of little teams

I think I've heard of that, it sounds cool, kinda like MAG lol
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 am

I am late I know >.< but-
{no specific order}

Tomb Raider {Loved the tomb raider games since Playstation....}
The Last of Us {Looks awesome love the realistic factor that it seems to have.}
Resident Evil: 6 {Duh}
Gears of War: Judgement {Loved all three so hope this one is as good.}
some others that I can't seem to think on now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you excited about for E3?   What are you excited about for E3? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you excited about for E3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: