World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's that time of the year again.....

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Silver
RD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

It's that time of the year again..... Empty
PostSubject: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:53 am

Well considering this is the second summer WDA's been around, no one will know this. I'm leaving for my annual trip to this festival in another part of the country so i will be away from my computer and internet so my laptop is out of the question. I do have a phone and i will try to check in when i can, no promises. I'm leaving this upcoming weekend so it's not really short notice. As for how long i'll be away at most i'll be away for 18 days. I actually don't know how long i'll be gone that's just the rough guessitment. As for achievements, i bet you anything, no one will award in my absence. (can't award from phone since i can only get the mobile version) So i thank fellow section mods ahead of time to let my work load pile up. I'll give a cookie to the section mod who will cover for me. :D So yeah. Let the nearly pointless comments about me to have fun begin. GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 am

NOOOOO WHO WILL CONFIRM MY ACHEIVMENTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 am

Btw, dont expect me to cover much either kids. I'm on vacations and my internet situation is unstable.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 am

Silver wrote:
NOOOOO WHO WILL CONFIRM MY ACHEIVMENTS!!!!

Yeah, don't expect Al to be taking the job or cookie. Talk to the section mod in need of a cookie
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:08 am

I could partake in awarding achievements.

*Checks off achievements on world domination list*

It's that time of the year again..... 2405647014
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 am

Three weeks?! Oh no no no no! I'm no miracle worker! You want miracles?! Unknown is handling two jobs at the moment. One more can't hurt, can'it?

But on another note, I hope you enjoy your festival.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:25 am

99nour be silly. World dominators have minions to do their jobs, duh. The only thing I do around here that minions don't do would be spamming.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am

I know this isn't my place to say this, but...
guesstimate*
Anyways, have fun.
Back to top Go down
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : onlyaaron17

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 pm

cya RD! :D
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Just so you know, I don't do awarding things.

But have fun.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 am

Well today i'm leaving, sorry for being inactive abit. Time for someone to step up. Peace out and see you in like 3 weeks will an admin lock this topic? Bye Guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of the year again.....   It's that time of the year again..... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's that time of the year again.....
Page 1 of 1