World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gospel of Martha reposted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

The Gospel of Martha reposted Empty
PostSubject: The Gospel of Martha reposted   The Gospel of Martha reposted EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:10 am

(originally posted by rjuto)

Want to know why She's awesome?:

1- She's GOD

2- She's WIN

3- If Martha dueled, Crow's tail would be between his legs

4- Because she's an old lady who takes care of kids.

5- Cause she found a Slifer card between Satellite's garbage.

6- Cause she stole an Obelisk card from a child staying at her house.

7- Cause her father (YUGI MUTO) gave her a Ra card as a gift.

8- Because of her, 5D's makes friggin sense!!!.

9- Because she has strange dreams concerning ancient stone tablets and puzzles.

10- She wants to sacrifice herself so we cannot see any sacred beast again... becuz they suck.

11- Cause when she turbo duels, a crane follows her duel runner carrying stone tablets.

12- She's the creator of duel monsters! Holding the power of the Millenium Eye.

13- Cause she told me she would choose to be in Cyber City.

14- She won a YCS, in wich she PWND Al-bhed (using sabers) with a deck built around Shapesnatch and Exodia.

15- Because of her, Vaati is the only one trying to use his brain. For a god, there's no logic. We all know that, you should learn from us!!

16- She'll take care of those TROLLS who realeased the worst shet ever released: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Taming

And many other things u can actually know if u read this:

Spoiler:

She pwned Yusei too u know (watch sig)

So yeah guys...Martha is ownage...

rjuto wrote:
She won a YCS too...so epic

The Gospel of Martha reposted 5m023b

Al-Bhed wrote:
No Chuckles, there is no official record left in the Yu-Gi-Oh storyline of her dueling, since it would prove that an extremely broken character exists which would ruin the story. I mean everytime something happen Martha would pwn everyone and end it.

That being said I have a story to share. You know, a while back I was a big shot in yugioh, known by many for my many tournament wins worldwide. But I was conceited, I truly believed that just because I could beat mortals I had reached the pinacle of dueling. I'll let you guys know that the pic rjuto gave, that was from the only YCS Martha ever attended and her only public appearence in years, and it was also my last YCS, yes I was there too. We were still halfway through day 1, I was undefeated, 4-0 in rounds, playing X-Sabers at the time, and that's when I was paired whom I believed to be a crazy old woman who played card games. At first I thought that somehow the number of undefeated participants were odd and I was paired up with someone who wasn't undefeated like me, or that the tournament organizers screwed up big time, I inquired to a nearby staff member to learn she was also undefeated. I didn't cae much, thought it was luck, it was just the first rounds after all. We sat on the table and greeted each other
"Good day young man, let's have a fun game."
"Sure, I'll pwn you old lady if you want."
She simply smiled at my rude comment and we began. A few rounds in the game I realized my mistake... She was using a Tele-Mom deck, the cards that she used... I knew they existed and what they were but I had no idea they could be used like this, the way she played was a true revelation to me to how far dueling could go and to how low I was... She... she used a Shapesnatch to make a +3 at a time! My mind was blown...
The game was aggressive and went back and forth, but still I did not falter, I still believed I could win, so I pressed on, and from where I was cornered by her relentless attacks with a few cards I managed to make my comeback. I used trap stun, gottom's e-call and other cards to ensure I would wipe out her 3 backrows her entire field of the monsters that were locking me down through battle, and her hand of 4 cards with effects like that of gottoms. Nothing could stop me from winning anymore. Or so I thought. I timed my trap stun with my e-call to set that play perfectly, to which she chained a Limit Reverse, targetting her Sangan in the graveyard. I didn't pay it much mind and just destroyed the sangan in the process of wiping the field before I got to the hand. Which was my biggest mistake... Sangan hit the grave, and with its effect she got...
"Left Arm of the Forbidden One"!
I had no idea why she would do that, I saw no other exodia card while we were playing, and she couldn't possibly have them, not in such an aggressive deck that had me pinned down all this time! How naive I was. I only realized it once she revealed her hand which had the full exodia set... She had won. And she eazily took duel 2 at that time.

My eyes were opened to true dueling from that point, and I abandoned my conceited ways. My only goal from that point was to become a duelist good enough to be worthy of having at least played against Martha, and to that goal I will always get better, but perhaps it was because she told me "You are not good enough boy, but if one day you happen to be, you can challenge me again.", yes it could be because of my secret wish to face Martha as an equal one day, as impossible as that may sound...

http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/t7127-martha-remember-her-right

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

The Gospel of Martha reposted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gospel of Martha reposted   The Gospel of Martha reposted EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:11 am

ALL HAIL.
Back to top Go down

The Gospel of Martha reposted
Page 1 of 1