World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Service Improvement

Go down 
+2
Lupe
DigiDigi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Service Improvement Empty
PostSubject: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 am

Recently many of us have witnessed a decline in activity here at our academy and as a result, morale is lessened by the day. The explanation for said decline is simply the fact that each and every one of us has a life of our own. As we all know firsthand, life is unpredictable. Things happen and you have to be in charge of your past, present, and future. Your life is your responsibility. The staff encourages you to attend to your lives before your own WDA account.

Regardless of the events that occur in your own lives, it is looked down upon to enact negativity on the rest of us on the chat due to some misfortune that occurred earlier in your own day. Please, please, please if you have issues in your life, resolve them before logging on.

Now I will come to a conclusion with this post and ask a simple request: What can we do to improve our community? What do you find fun and how can we implement it right here at home? How can we improve our experience here? Please leave even a small suggestion, anything will do. If it's a rant, suggestion [concerning WDA] please post.Service Improvement Tumblr_m5wefy9hev1r922azo1_500

Last edited by DigiDigi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 am

Moar fun gamezzzzzzz and less ''I'm going to delete this game if you do this and that'' Unless it is content that offends another user then yeah you have all rights. Or if they're doing flame wars. Well that's what I want imo. :L Some staff/user can disagree with me.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 am

I HATE MY DAD. I HATE HIM AND I WILL WRITE THIS MESSAGE ACROSS THE WORLD.
I've already started on my bedroom wall and my school desk.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Lupe wrote:
Moar fun gamezzzzzzz and less ''I'm going to delete this game if you do this and that'' Unless it is content that offends another user then yeah you have all rights. Or if they're doing flame wars. Well that's what I want imo. :L Some staff/user can disagree with me.

Just to respond, I'm guessing you mean the "I've never been this bored" game-story-thing, and I can safely guess that the majority of the staff find offense at the fact that the 'story' was nothing more than a way to get your post count up whilst dubiously and unconsciously shouting "RAPE GAY RAPE RAPE GAY DIGI RAPE GAY FART" into a post which makes about as much sense as Gok Wan in a non-gay strip club.

Plus, y'know, we don't want people joining the site, seeing that there game and going "oh. The site must just be full of 10-year-olds. Meh. I'm out".
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 am

Fish wrote:
Lupe wrote:

Just to respond, I'm guessing you mean the "I've never been this bored" game-story-thing, and I can safely guess that the majority of the staff find offense at the fact that the 'story' was nothing more than a way to get your post count up whilst dubiously and unconsciously shouting "RAPE GAY RAPE RAPE GAY DIGI RAPE GAY FART" into a post which makes about as much sense as Gok Wan in a non-gay strip club.

Plus, y'know, we don't want people joining the site, seeing that there game and going "oh. The site must just be full of 10-year-olds. Meh. I'm out".

No not that, that game's boring as heck. I want more fun games, Actor's Swag was a pretty good one, esp. whenever someone (yes you Fish) would immitate Karin. It'd be best if we get Karin to be active more in more games. (nah JK)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 am

Lupe wrote:
So you want... spam?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 am

i think if digi is online more the academy will be better......
so i suggest we create a digi bot :o

now to be serious
how about sections for other games
like LoL,pokemon and etc
cuz tbh most people here care more about those than ygo
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 pm

darkdiviner597 wrote:

now to be serious
like LoL,pokemon and etc

This suggestion has been bough up many times in the past in WDA/TWA's (Original TWA) history and the answer will probably remain the same, this is a Yu-gi-oh! Fan Site, not a all games and hobbies included website.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

well then it was worth the shot

i will just point out the obvious since it seems no one has any good ideas
the main thing we can actually do to solve this is get more members though i have no idea how we're supposed to do that.....

i'll try and think seriously about something though i doubt i'll honestly manage to think of something good for the site
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
Please, please, please if you have issues in your life, resolve them before logging on.]
WDA First. Homework later. :face:
~
darkdiviner597 wrote:

now to be serious
like LoL,pokemon and etc

You can just make topics:
"LoL Discussion Thread"
"Pokemon Discussion Thread"
"Trickster Discussion Thread"
"Freejack Discussion Thread"
etc.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:05 am

Lupe wrote:
Fish wrote:
Lupe wrote:

No not that, that game's boring as heck. I want more fun games, Actor's Swag was a pretty good one, esp. whenever someone (yes you Fish) would immitate Karin. It'd be best if we get Karin to be active more in more games. (nah JK)

So you just want somebody to bully? We can do that. Somebody encourage Durzo to come back.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 am

99nour wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:
Please, please, please if you have issues in your life, resolve them before logging on.]
~
darkdiviner597 wrote:

now to be serious
like LoL,pokemon and etc

"LoL Discussion Thread"
etc.
yea ik that but those would get buried easily
so i want like a section for other games and anime near the top
i personally think that would be a good idea,but idk let the digi decide
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 am

darkdiviner597 wrote:
99nour wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:
~
darkdiviner597 wrote:

now to be serious
like LoL,pokemon and etc

"LoL Discussion Thread"
etc.
yea ik that but those would get buried easily
so i want like a section for other games and anime near the top
i personally think that would be a good idea,but idk let the digi decide
Near the top, no. A section, maybe.
Fish wrote:
Somebody encourage Durzo to come back.
I'll get the cookies! :face:
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

Okay to clear up my point for Fish and Nour I just want more games... or anything in particular, that are funny. I like to laugh. A lot. Okay not a lot, but still....meh my wants can't be simply put into words that I haven't taken in school yet.... so ignore this but here is what I would like to talk about more;

I really agree on the games section idea. The more percentage of players here come to this academy because of the games, events, and lively community. We aren't as boring and we're not the same as any else. Yeah, sure, I've went to check out some other YGO forums sometimes (including DN forums) and they were boring imo :/ This academy should have a main focus on YGO but keep aside that this academy isn't 100% YGO because by the weeks YGO is slowly dying to me and many others I do not know of. So my suggestion is to have a game section for people and whoever wants to discuss about gaming for a particular game can create a topic for it and play with people, and I suggest you don't have particular rules for that section like NO PIRATED GAMES TALK or NO PIRACY OR BAN...believe me (ex: Nexus forums) I've been to forums like these and they're dying and lame because they're strict about everything.

I can still live with it if this gets a veto again because as Joker said, this has been denied for a pretty long time and I don't expect suddenly because 2/3 members suggested it.

Now back to Project Diva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Service Improvement   Service Improvement Empty

Back to top Go down

Service Improvement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Rules and Support :: Support :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: