World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It was nice while it lasted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It was nice while it lasted. Empty
PostSubject: It was nice while it lasted.   It was nice while it lasted. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm

I suppose I will be gone for a very long time, or maybe forever. I've had to pick up a job at Barnes and Noble and make some extra cash by blogging, street performing, and freelancing. My family's financial situation isn't looking so good and I'm not having much luck with winning scholarships for uni. I've sold all of my video games, several electronics (except my laptop) , cards/binders, etc. Bill don't pay themselves. I am also very focused on school. So my time is very crammed. Exams and more standardized testing will be my main enemies next month. I may be back by break unless I get fired for some unfortunate thing that could possibly happen. I may not be back until summer. I don't know when I will have free time. I am also self-teaching myself the basics of computer science so that I can get ahead in uni.

I will be resigning my position as section mod as well.

I have met plenty of swell guys that have shown me great hospitality here at WDA and honestly you guys made the experience amazing for me. A special shout out to my fondest friends here: Mau5, J.J., Leo, Supa, Kimo, and Digi. All of you pretty much already have the means to contact me via FB. As for anyone else who wants to stay in touch with me, here is my Tumblr: http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/. Go ahead and follow me and send me an inbox time to time. I'd really like to be able to find some time to come back.

I wish everyone to take care of themselves, continue to strive as a community, continue to have fun like always, stay informed, and ultimately, take it easy on the staff here. Seriously, they're the best. They do their job well and they know what they're doing. Give them some more appreciation time to time. They deserve it. Well then, see you around.

EDIT:
It was nice while it lasted. E53ec377295648a9be98763b3cece9a4

Kamina wrote:
You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.

Pierce the Heavens, WDA.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

It was nice while it lasted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was nice while it lasted.   It was nice while it lasted. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Kamina wrote:
Don't believe in yourself, don't believe in me who believes in you, but believe in yourself who believes in you.
Good luck out there, mate. I believe in you. You can fight the power.
~ ◥▶◀◤
Back to top Go down

It was nice while it lasted.
Page 1 of 1