World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy Hook Massacre

Go down 
+3
Nour Force
J.J. Knight
DigiDigi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Sandy Hook Massacre  Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 am

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8BD0U120121214?irpc=932

Quote :
A heavily armed gunman (Adam Lanza) killed 26 people, including 20 children from 5 to 10 years old, in a rampage at a Connecticut elementary school on Friday, one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history.

The gunman - who according to a media report carried four weapons and wore a bulletproof vest - was dead inside Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, state police Lieutenant Paul Vance told a news conference.

Vance said authorities found 18 children and seven adults, including the gunman, dead at the school, and two children were pronounced dead later after being take to a hospital. Another adult was found dead at a related crime scene in Newtown, he said, bringing the toll to 28.

Normally I am saddened to hear about deaths in the Middle East when I read the paper, but this is just too tragic. I fail to understand why this man would kill so many children. From what I have heard, this guy was battling his wife over custody of his child. So he went to the school to pull the kid out himself. His brother said that he had a sort of autism and personality disorders.

Last edited by DigiDigi on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:28 pm

I am very, very disgusted by reading this article. I only wish he was alive so I could kill him myself. I hope there is a Hell. This guy earned himself a room by the lake of fire, right beside Adolf Hitler.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I am curious now and would like to understand this case. So here are the order of reported events from what I've been reading:

1) Has a dispute at his mom's house, lets make it clear its a big estate, and shoots her with a pistol.

2) He drives over to his child's school and equips himself with his bullet-proof vest.

3) Enters in the school's office, asks for his child, receptionist refuses and is shot by him.

4) He heads over to his kid's classroom and shoots up the place.

Obviously I'm missing a lot of facts about the events, so feel free to add onto it.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:35 am

Sandy Hook Massacre  ZgBzf
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 am

Words can never really describe how miserable I feel over what happened. Twenty children, who still had their whole lives ahead of them, people they would end up being. I wish there was a way to help comfort their parents, and the relatives of those teachers.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 am

DigiDigi wrote:
I am curious now and would like to understand this case. So here are the order of reported events from what I've been reading:

1) Has a dispute at his mom's house, lets make it clear its a big estate, and shoots her with a pistol.

2) He drives over to his child's school and equips himself with his bullet-proof vest.

3) Enters in the school's office, asks for his child, receptionist refuses and is shot by him.

4) He heads over to his kid's classroom and shoots up the place.

Obviously I'm missing a lot of facts about the events, so feel free to add onto it.

5) Had recently separated/divorced from his wife.

6) Wife had gained either sole or majority custody of the child

7) He was believed to be suffering from some form of mental disorder (hence why his wife gained custody of the child)
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 am

just horrible it really is just fucking......
how the hell do these fucking retards get guns
i mean i look at this and feel horrible i can't even imagine what the parents of those kids feel like
i don't have any real words to truly describe this......
this is just wrong just fucking wrong...........
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Some more fact's just released by the police.

1). All the adult's killed were woman.

2). As some of you may know, the mom was a teacher at the school.

3). All of the student's killed were in the mother's class.

4). Out of the 20 children killed, 12 were female, 8 were male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Massacre    Sandy Hook Massacre  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Massacre
Page 1 of 1