World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new year's resolution!!!

Go down 
+5
paradox158
Fish
Katarina
Kimo Force
Alibaba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

new year's resolution!!! Empty
PostSubject: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

what is your new year's resolution???

mine is pretty simple!!
i just want to be better.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

In my opinion, you don't shouldn't wait all year just to come up with a resolution and change something about yourself. If there's a fault, fix it now, don't wait until New Year's. Don't patch it up, fix it on the spot.

Now I've been considering this for quite some time as soon as I started school again. I want to spend less time playing video-games and spend more time studying whenever I get the chance because there are no second winds for me this year. I'm slowly approaching that, which is good, but I still have quite a long way to go to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm

mm i guess be more active here
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am

Do you?

On another note, a day or two ago I decided I'd try to work out more and get into better shape. My cadets need somebody intimidating to shout at them and although my girlfriend has warned me that she hates sixpacks, I want to be a generally better athlete.

Barbell curls using my girlfriend will be a good start. Maybe dumbell curls using dogs. Who knows where this will lead? What weird things will be done?

I personally won't rest until I'm fencing on the scaffolding of a building I've run up whilst wearing ankle and wrist weights.
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

Gaspar wrote:
Do you?

On another note, a day or two ago I decided I'd try to work out more and get into better shape. My cadets need somebody intimidating to shout at them and although my girlfriend has warned me that she hates sixpacks, I want to be a generally better athlete.

Barbell curls using my girlfriend will be a good start. Maybe dumbell curls using dogs. Who knows where this will lead? What weird things will be done?

I personally won't rest until I'm fencing on the scaffolding of a building I've run up whilst wearing ankle and wrist weights.

just dont make the same mistake i did and do it while your sick but dont feel bad at the time......i will always remember THE PAIN !
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

To lives I wills.

#yolo
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:27 am

Progress as much as I can with everything I have now - in and out of the game/online community.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:05 am

Idk if this really can be consider a resolution but I always will work on becoming a more well rounded person add more skills to my arsenal and work on the ones I have already have
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:37 am

paradox158 wrote:
just dont make the same mistake i did and do it while your sick but dont feel bad at the time......i will always remember THE PAIN !

No pain, no gain.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 am

Melchior's Mule wrote:
Now I've been considering this for quite some time as soon as I started school again. I want to spend less time playing video-games and spend more time studying whenever I get the chance because there are no second winds for me this year. I'm slowly approaching that, which is good, but I still have quite a long way to go to be frank.
You're doing a great job, mate.
~
My resolution is 1280 x 1024.
Maybe to be as nice as I was when I first joined? I don't know, maybe it's just Digi's puberty topic. Umm, maybe to study more. Yes, that's it. I want to spend less time cramming my studying and more time doing it on time. Tbh I don't really care much, you know...?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new year's resolution!!!   new year's resolution!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

new year's resolution!!!
Page 1 of 1