World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Dictionary for Dummies

Go down 
+13
DigiDigi
opda11
rjuto
D JR
Lupe
Leviera
L.Lawliet
Fish
Katarina
Scar
Alibaba
Behemoth
Nour Force
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Member Dictionary for Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

You know the posts in my section are strange and for bordem, right? Good.

People you should avoid:
Yuna (Admin Wanna-be): I'll try to be as nice as possible. Yuna has terrible anger management issues and is often dumb clueless enough to ask "What are we talking about?" before reading the title or OP. And she isn't trolling. Then again, she's gotten so many fights with administrators to the point she almost got permanently banned.

Mr. Alba (Mod): stubborn idiot. Words of a genius.

Alucard: Textbook example.

Silver: ...Rude.

rjuto (Admin): rjuto may or may not pull a few strings in the background considering he never shows up on the chatbox, but as far as we're concerned he abuses his powers from time to time to set up 'minigames' which I like to think of as Lotteries of Death. Usually, he plays Power Abuse Seasons in which 3 random active members get a name change. Usually to something they know they hate (e.g. Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black<33).

People you might get along with:
L.Lawliet (SA Mod): Although his signature may say otherwise, L is a nice person. He is the leader of Sky Acropolis proving that he is a great duelist. He is a nice and calm person who appears to have a crush on DigiDigi.

DigiDigi (Admin): Digi, once named Boobs with Legs, is a girl young woman girl who's very good with the forum. She is one of the tiebreakers for Admin of the Year (Twice). She's probably the most hard-working staff member, and she always seems to keep things under control. Even if she were not an admin, she would still be a kind generous person who helps people. Alas, she's moving to adulthood and having less time for us.

Al-Bhed (Admin):
Al is probably the smartest guy here, whether about Yugioh or just anything. He's a hard working administrator who may also help you from time to time with Yugioh. He is your MENTOR. Abuse it.

J.J. Knight (Author & Pokemon Mod): For some of you, you may consider him as part of the "People you should avoid" list but I say no. He may be someone who has fun by torturing us but when he's not, he's a cool guy. Plus, what's cooler than the guy who plays Pokemon and even wrote his own book?!

The Mau5 (CFV Mod): The Mau5. DJ-Pon3. Draft Punk. You guessed it right, this is a dubstep fan. He's a really nice guy who helps out a lot. He's fun to talk to and I've never really seen him angry. Except for when he heard Skrillex's dubsteps, of course.

AliBaba (Mod): So sometimes he can do some stupid stuff, but he's also nice and sweet. He's always active (Like me from 1yr ago :x) and, well, he's fun.

Fish (Admin): Fish is a fellow admin of World Dueling Academy. He's not exactly 'into' dueling like most of us, but he's tricky and witty. He's our Onion Man lover. Look out for his warning trumpet and emerald-crusted ban whip.

Legendaryfrost (Admin): LF, once named God and Sexy Black Man, may be a favor to few. He is WDA's big butt lover. I think you may know who he is by what I've just said.

Kimo Force (MoC Mod): Kimo is the best graphics designer in all of WDA, really. Not only that, but he's really nice, just like Digi! Kimo is the winner of the Member of the Year award(s)~

Unknown (Mod): Grade A+ spammer. He usually goes on the chatbox from time to time, but mostly, he's playing League of Legends. Unknown and S-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Supasmash: Supa has been standing by the academy for a very long time now. He is calm and nice, being somewhat easy to scare. He's easy to talk to and often finds many things adorable (As proven by naming himself Pink Bunny). He, too, plays League of Legends.

Private_Foxy: Foxy is probably the only one who uses smileys more than me. And I can't go 5 posts (cbox) without using a smiley. She's fun, being creative while chat-roleplaying. She shoots energy beams and can fit in my pocket, apparently. She's energetic, to say the least. Not in a bad way.

RiceFarmer: Chinese Kitten Rice Farmer. He has a Rice Beam similar to Private Foxy's. However, his has more critical rate due to amount of rice possibly going into your eye.

Kinky:
akaFila: Moosen in the Woodsen. Jes. Tis silly. Those are few of the many silly things Fila is not ashamed to say. He may be weird but he's also a funny chat-reviver. He taught me that 1+1=3. Smart, isn't he? He is, in his own words, kinky.

Spoiler:

Offended? Oh shush.

Dictionary #1: Smileys.

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 am

Nothing to say about me?

Get on chatbox and witness me in action. Which is probably just me being consumed by hate.
Hate I won't elaborate (you'll see).
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 am

bakabakabaka
dem digi be boobs with legs
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 am

yeah great way to help me as a mod ofc avoiding me Member Dictionary for Dummies 3938201006 less work for me
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 am

i did get perm banned but my care was so less that they unbanned me
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 am

Yuna wrote:
i did get perm banned but my care was so less that they unbanned me

We took pity. It was getting boring with no drama to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 am

I like the part where Nourii-chan says that I have a crush on Digi (sun).
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 am

Mr. Alba wrote:
yeah great way to help me as a mod ofc avoiding me Member Dictionary for Dummies 3938201006 less work for me
>implying he did work as a mod
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 am

That's pretty much everyone, i guess i can end game topics more efficient now
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

I am greatly disappointed. Nothing to say about me, and I'm not to avoid? Pffsh.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

"Nothing to say about me and blah blah blah!?"xD!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 pm

umad?

You just reminded me of how much I miss those seasons. mmmmh.
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Just cause you are never here when I am doesn't mean you can disregard me
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

opda11 wrote:
Just cause you are never here when I am doesn't mean you can disregard me
It sorta does.
But I'm glad you like the topic though :D
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Fix Alba 's definition to "stubborn idiot" .
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 am

Needs moar description about me :<
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 am

ike, marth's friend?
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 am

I think I could get a better description than that. Didn't even add I was WDA's one black guy, smh
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Because your not the only black guy.... LOL!
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am

Yeah. Everybody knows I'm the blackest of the black, LF.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 am

Y u no make kinky category? Member Dictionary for Dummies 2597771553
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
Fix Alba 's definition to "stubborn idiot" .
Ike wrote:
Needs moar description about me :<
akaFila wrote:
Y u no make kinky category? Member Dictionary for Dummies 2597771553
Done, done, and done.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Merci beaucoup~
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 am

Haven't been here in months, still get mentioned. Cool story.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:01 am

I demand a dead misspelled table catago-*shot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Dictionary for Dummies   Member Dictionary for Dummies Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Dictionary for Dummies
Page 1 of 1