World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 am

Minako here. This is my shop and I warn you that products made through magic are subject to fail...shop here at your own risk. I'll do the best I can though...not that that means a whole lot. There are no prices. Pay me what you think is fair once you see how your image request comes out. I'll make anything you request. If I can...oh and no refunds. If you don't want the works I've made then I'm sure i won't be able to sell them to anybody else. smile

Magical Creations Tumblr_mg2geglVpg1qdyvi3o1_400
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 am

Aright Minako! you have cara intrigued blink

Cara would like a signature
with camula "yugioh GX shadow rider" And Yubel with the below image as a back drop... would be cara's preference if you can do that,,,,,,,

please and thanks,,,,,, below cara has included a link with some pictures so you can get an idea of what cara is after,,,,,,,,,, However in the end cara leaves it entirely in your creative hands
https://picasaweb.google.com/113538497214967605649/CamulaAndCo?authkey=Gv1sRgCMLE8Kyvp6iRbA

thanks again MINAKO

[img]Magical Creations 494px-11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 am

Okay I made it for you but it turned out kinda bad. There are only low quality images for Camila so the render isn't great. Using a set background was weird but I tried to make it look as good as I could. I didn't realize you asked for yubel until I finished. I was going to add her in anyways but honestly it clusters the sig up horribly making it look terrible. I can add her still...but it honestly does look bad and it'll cover up most of your background.

Magical Creations Carasig
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 am

[quote="Minako"]Okay I made it for you but it turned out kinda bad. There are only low quality images for Camila so the render isn't great. Using a set background was weird but I tried to make it look as good as I could. I didn't realize you asked for yubel until I finished. I was going to add her in anyways but honestly it clusters the sig up horribly making it look terrible. I can add her still...but it honestly does look bad and it'll cover up most of your background.

Camilla here,,,, bad????/ this is just great MINAKO! thanks so much camilla and her ladies really like this,,,,,,,,, you did a great job. No worries about not fitting in yubel, (it looks really nice the way it is) and yubel would have taking up to much space.

Thanks again................

know on to the matter of payment,,,,,, camilla noticed that you said to pay what we feel is fair, camilla can do that! however sense you are the artist, and it was your time used, camilla would prefer MINAKO to decied what her time is worth? and deduct accordioning. As camilla has never been comfortable with with the frase Pay me what you think is fair"

Please let Camilla know what you wish to do! as camilla dose not mind it the least bit paying 300 or more for this! "as she is also dabbling in the art of graphics and such" so is aware of how difficult this can be if you are working with Low quality images.

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Well I'll just help myself to 40 of your credits then. Thank you Cara....err Camila.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Minako wrote:
Well I'll just help myself to 40 of your credits then. Thank you Cara....err Camila.

Camilla is the one who should be thanking you MINAKO :o

you are very welcome,,,,, are you sure that will be enuf for you? Because more would be fine with me.

( Cmailla is thinking of what else she can have MINAKO make for her????)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magical Creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Creations   Magical Creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Creations
Page 1 of 1