World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOBLE KNIGHTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

NOBLE KNIGHTS Empty
PostSubject: NOBLE KNIGHTS   NOBLE KNIGHTS EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 am

nanananana batman

get it? cuz dark knight? hehehe...hehe..heh..
fine i just wanted to sing batman now shut up
NOBLE KNIGHTS Tumblr_lys9bs3YD71r3x7i2o1_500

oh so i liek came here to try starting a discussion about liek an archtype
even though most of you already know this but there is a TCG archtype that is slowly..very slowly getting supported more and more it still doesn't have enough cards but with their main summoner and their awesome boss card out i thought i should like start some kind of discussion on these peoplez
so it's an archtype of light warrior level 4 monsters and dark warrior level 5 monsters
ok only 1 level 5,but 1 of the level 4 can turn into a level 5 dark monster...so..i'll just go on
and they have spells supporting the archtype called noble arms which are equip spells that share the effect "if this face-up card is destroyed equip it to one face-up noble knight monster blah blah blah once per turn"
da noble knights are the knights of the round table and the noble arms are the legendary weapons

so what i like about the archtype is well for 1 they have a normal monster
NOBLE KNIGHTS Looney_tunes_bugs_bunny

along with their own bubbleman
NOBLE KNIGHTS 834658-bubbleman.exe_large

and also having a great summoner that support everything in the archtype because the other cards failed to support each other
he summons any of the others from your deck when equipped and can turn into a level 5 dark
NOBLE KNIGHTS 13260-gamesrocks-superman
(cuz does everything)

the last monster is meh..though he's a searcher for the equips..and a target to use for rank 5
and since he's the "DARK KNIGHT"
NOBLE KNIGHTS Batman
(batman gets smaller image than superman cuz he gets 2)

and finally the boss of the archtype king arthur
NOBLE KNIGHTS Saber
(actually is king arthur in fate/zero,fate/stay night)
this boss monster is awesome though not as moe as i hoped for...meh
it's an xyz needs 2 noble knights
2000 atk and idc about def(fine it's 2x2x2x5x10x5)
it can equip up to 3 noble arms from your grave and for a detach it destroys s/t up to how many equips it has on it
now that is a pretty cool effect cuz the equip spells are coolio and we might even get some better ones

also the thing i love about this archtype is that they're light(mostly) and are warriors they have great support and awesome xyz options for rank 4 and can even xyz into rank 5,like i mean of you don't want to summon king arthur you can just summon excalibur get it? no? ****
anyway so i have high hopes for this archtype mainly because of my knight fetish(i blame female king arthur)

the archtype is not completely finished yet but who cares...DISCUSS
I over used google images derp
Back to top Go down

NOBLE KNIGHTS
Page 1 of 1