World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I

Go down 
+3
akaFila
Mau5
J.J. Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 am

The sun crept over the horizon, its rays filling the sky and Viridian city with its rich glow. A tall, young man with spiky brunette hair stood outside of the Viridian Gym, his sharp eyes staring down the street. He rolled down his sleeve and checked his watch.

"Humph. You'd think they'd be here at the crack of dawn," said Blue as he leaned against the Gym door. Several minutes passed before Blue saw five young trainers running down the street. Two young girls and two boys ran down the sidewalk, shoving and pushing each other out of their way to get to the Viridian Gym first. Blue chuckled as the teenagers rushed over. The first of the two boys was tall with flaming, spiky red hair and blue eyes. He wore a red t-shirt with a black short sleeve jacket over the shirt and black jeans. The other had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He wore a black and yellow fedora, yellow shirt and a black vest, and black pants that made him resemble a Beedrill. The girl standing beside him  had long, braided green hair. Her olive eyes shined with anticipation. Lastly was a girl with long, blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a blue tank top with matching short skirt, giving a good view of her navel.

"About time you kids made it over. Now, let's pick up your Pokémon," said Blue as the new trainers stopped in front of him, short of breath. Blue pulled open the Gym door and walked inside. The four trainers pushed and shoved each other to get inside. The trainers ogled the picture frames of Blue's Pokémon in intense battles and trophies of his past awards.

"As you know by now, you've all qualified by the Pokémon League to be given "Special Pokémon" for your Journey," began Blue as resumed his speech, no doubt told a dozen times during his tenure. "Trainers who score high on their exams are allowed to be given such a Pokémon on their Journey, if the trainer wishes to accept a Pokémon instead of catching their own or using a family Pokémon. Normally, we give this opportunity to the top three scores in the Kanto Region, however, seeing as you four tied for that spot, we decided to give you each a Pokémon," said Blue as he turned his head and gave them a quick nod.

Blue led the five trainers to the large arena. In the center of the platform was a battle ready field, large pools of water in random areas to benefit Water Pokémon, the spacious top giving Flying Pokémon room to fly, and the flat landscape for brawling. Any Pokémon could find an advantage in this grand stadium.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?" said Blue as he led them to the side of the field, a large circular pod with four Poké Balls inside. Blue tapped the screen, opening the pod and picking up a Poké Ball. "Now, I'm all for tradition of starting off with ladies first, but who wants this Bulbasaur?"

"I do!" exclaimed the girl with green hair as she raised her arm frantically.
"I thought you would. Flora, is it? Daughter of Erika from Celadon City?" said Blue as he tossed the Poké Ball into the air.

"That's right!" Flora caught it and snuggled the Poké Ball with her cheek. "I'm so happy right now, I can't wait to see my partner," said Flora as she give her Poké Ball a light toss. The Poké Ball popped open, a small Bulbasaur materializing in front of her.

"Oh, aren't you a cutie?!" said Flora as she picked up her Bulbasaur and cuddled it.

"Bulba!" said the Bulbasaur happily as he snuggled back.

"Looks like you two are two peas of the same pod," said Blue with a snicker before pulled out a list from his back pocket. "Let's see. River from Cerulean City, you're next. What Pokémon would you like to start with?"

"Squirtle, obviously," she said as she walked through the boys and extended her arm to Blue.

"Of course. Cerulean trainers are notorious for using Water types," said Blue as he reached inside the pod and picked up the Poké Ball. "Here you go, one Squirtle. This one is tough,"

"Good," said River as she took the Poké Ball. With a quick glance with her turquoise eyes, she tossed the Poké Ball in the air. The ball popped and a Squirtle materialized. "Are you ready for our journey?" said River as she bent down, the Squirtle turned and nodded.

"Squirtle Squirt!"

River laughed as she picked up her Squirtle. "Let's show these boys that Water types are more than flashy Pokémon."

Blue chuckled as he checked River's and Flora's names off the list. "Alright, Blaze. You're next."

"Awesome," He smirked arrogantly as he approached Blue. "You know my Grandpa Blaine. I can’t break tradition, I gotta go with Charmander."

"Thought you would," said Blue as he reached inside the pod and withdrew the Charmander’s Poké Ball. "You know, this is the first time that Charmander was picked third. Usually it is the first or second to go. But oh well, first time for everything," said Blue as he handed Blaze the Poké Ball.

"Yes!" he yelled as he tossed the ball into the air and like it fell to the ground with a thud.

A thick silence filled the Gym as everyone stared at the Poké Ball. A moment passed when the Poké ball finally popped open and a Charmander materialized. Blaze and Charmander looked at each other for a moment before Blaze outstretched his arms for a hug. However, the Charmander attacked Blaze with an Ember attack.

His clothes on fire, Blaze dropped to the ground and tried to put out the fire as Charmander laughed at him.

"Oh, dear..." said Blue as River's Squirtle doused the flames with a Water Gun. “I forgot to mention this one is a bit hard to control," said Blue nonchalantly as he crossed off Blaze's name from the list. "Well, that knocks out the traditional Pokémon for the annual Exam Graduation. Now for the last trainer, this unique Pokémon will be given out. Voltage, will have Pichu," said Blue as he reached in the pod and grabbed the last Poké Ball.

"Pichu, the same Pokémon my dad used." said Voltage as he picked the Pokéball on the right. As he held it in his palm, the Poké Ball popped open and a Pichu materialized on his arm. It scurried up his bicep and sat calmly on his shoulder.

"Pichu Pi!"

"Well now, that takes care of that," said Blue as he reached into his pocket and gave each trainer five Poké Balls and a Pokédex, customized to their order. "This are your Pokédex. These will help you catalog the Pokémon you meet. They also serve for learning devices, guides, and anything else you'd need for a Pokémon Journey. If you are going to challenge Gyms, I suggest you beat the other seven Gym Leaders before coming back here," said Blue smugly. "I am the number one ranked Gym Leader in the Kanto Region, after all. As you may know, the other Gyms are going through growing pains. They are looking for fresh new Trainers to take the mantle of Gym Leader. So who knows? Maybe one day you'll be my rival for toughest Gym Leader? Now get out there and begin your Pokémon Journey. Good luck, and stay safe!" said Blue as he walked through the new Trainers and left them alone.

"Wow, so we're officially trainers now..." said Flora as she hugged her Bulbasaur.

"Yup. So, who wants to lose their first Pokémon battle to me?" said Blaze cockily, as Charmander scratched it's cheek.

"Please, you don't stand a chance," said River as she placed her hands on her hips. "Your Charmander doesn't even obey you yet, and you just started.

"I'd like to see you back up those words!" yelled Blaze.

"Like any of you stand a chance by yourself," said Voltage smugly.

"We could do a Battle Royal of sorts," suggested Flora as she stroked the top of Bulbasaur's head.

"Well, we could have a double battle." suggested Blaze.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea," said Voltage as River clung to his arm. "Hey!"

"I choose Voltage as my partner." said River as she pointed to Flora and Blaze. "You two be partners."

Flora and Blaze locked eyes before shrugging their shoulders. "Sounds fine to me," said Flora as she set Bulbasaur down. "Let's battle!"

Immediately, Blaze pointed to River and yelled, "Charmander, use Scratch on Squirtle!" Charmander looked up at Blaze with a lazy expression and scratched the air. "No Charmander, scratch Squirtle!" yelled Blaze as a jet of water hit Charmander in the back, pushing the Charmander into Blaze. With a loud thud, Blaze fell to the ground with Charmander lying on Blaze's chest. He raised his head to see Charmander knocked out.

"Blaze, no!" exclaimed Flora as she turned her attention to River and Voltage. "Bulbasaur, Vine Whip Squirtle!"

Bulbasaur nodded and two long tentacles slid out of the side of Bulbasaur's bulb. The two tentacles stretched out towards Squirtle, but Pichu intercepted. The vines stuck Pichu; the contact however emitted a small jolt of electricity. The Bulbasaur yelped in pain as it retracted its tentacles slowly.

"My Pichu has the Static Ability," said Voltage matter-of-factually. "Any time a Pokémon makes physical contact with my Pichu, there's a chance that it'd be paralyzed by the excess electricity.

"Thanks for the save," said River with a sly smile. "Alright Squirtle, Tackle!" she yelled as Squirtle launched forward and tackled the Bulbasaur to the ground.

"Finish it off with Thundershock," said Voltage calmly as Pichu quickly generated electricity and shot a small bolt at Bulbasaur. Making contact, Bulbasaur yelped in pain and fell over, unable to battle.

"Yes, we won!" said River happily as she and Squirtle danced.

"Not quite," said Voltage as he turned towards her. "Pichu, use Thundershock."

Pichu looked at Voltage for a moment before gathering electricity for its second attack. The jolt of electricity hit its target, hurting Squirtle a lot worse than Bulbasaur.

"Squirtle Squirtle Squirtle!" it yelped before passing out from the attack. River picked up her Squirtle and held it close. "Squirtle...Squirt...."

"You jerk!" she yelled at Voltage who scoffed nonchalantly.

"One of us had to be declared winner," said Voltage as Pichu ran up his leg and perched itself on his shoulder. "I'll be seeing you in Pewter City," he said as he walked out of the Gym Arena.

Flora, River, and Blaze scooped up their injured Pokémon and looked at each other. "Well, looks like we all lost our first fight," said Flora sadly as she snuggled her paralyzed Bulbasaur.

"At least your Pokémon listened to you," said Blaze as looked down at Charmander. "I have a lot of work ahead of me with you, don't I Charmander?"

River scoffed and walked away. "At least your partner didn't turn on you. I'm going to get him back one day for that," spat river venomously as Flora and Blaze followed her out of the Viridian City Gym and towards the Pokémon Center, their Journey officially begun.
Three days passed since Blaze and the others have received their Pokémon. The group long since separated from each other, starting their own journey's with their own goals and aspirations. Little did they know, their journey will intersect far sooner than they would think, their paths crossing again far sooner than they expected.

Blaze and Charmander stood several feet away from a group of Pidgey. Unaware of the young trainer, the Pidgey pecked at the ground for nuts and berries. Slowly, Blaze crept closer to the small flock of Pidgey before pointing at the closest Pidgey and shouted dramatically.

"Charmander, use Ember!"

Charmander looked up at Blaze and shot an Ember at his head. Blaze's face burning from the small embers, he dropped onto his back and began rolling on the ground, howling in pain. The sudden disturbance scared the flock of Pidgey. Simultaneously, they flew off into the high trees of the Viridian Forest.

Charmander laughed as Blaze sat up and rubbed his face. "Dammit Charmander, why did you attack me?" asked Blaze as Charmander gave a tilt of its head. Blaze sighed as he turned and picked up his duffel bag. He unzipped it and reached his arm into its contents. "Let's see, where is that Burn Heal..." said Blaze as he pulled out a Potion.

Interested in the duffel bag, Charmander poked its head over the side and stared into the contents. Spotting a pair of glasses, Charmander pulled them out and put them on.

"Charmander!" it said excitedly, adjusting the glasses slightly.

"Huh?" Blaze turned his attention to his Charmander. "Those are my Wise Glasses. That item makes it easier for Pokémon to see their targets, allowing their Special Attack to hit harder," said Blaze as he knelled down. "Grandpa Blaine must've slipped those into my pack..."

Charmander tilted it's glasses and turned its back to Blaze, looking for a target. Spotting a Spearow flying above, Charmander shot an Ember attack. Hitting its target, the Spearow fell from the sky from the sudden attack.

"Charmander, Char!" Charmander jumped in excitement and ran over to its kill.

"Holy crap, that was a powerful attack," said Blaze as he zipped the duffel bag and hoisted it over its shoulder. "That will come in handy against the Pewter City Gym...If I wasn't going to get my butt kicked already," said Blaze as he dropped the duffel bag and knelled over. "Hey, Charmander?"

Charmander turned away from the roasting Spearow and tilted his head.

"Once we get through the Viridian Forest, we're going to challenge the Pewter City Gym. It's a Rock type Gym, and you'll have a disadvantage against the Gym Leader. We haven't exactly been gelling well together so far, and I don't want to see you get hurt," said Blaze as he took the glasses off Charmander. "Your Ember attack won't do much against a Rock type Pokémon unless you get stronger. These glasses might help, but not if we don’t try out hardest."

Charmander tilted its head slightly, placing it's paw on its cheek in thought.

With a sudden idea, Blaze leaned a little closer to Charmander. "Remember how River's Squirtle attacked you from behind in Viridian City? If we can beat the Pewter City Gym Leader, I'm sure you can take out her Squirtle too."

Charmander paused for a moment before nodded. "Char!"
"Alright!" said Blaze as he placed the glasses back on Charmander. Blaze picked up his duffel bag and pointed to the opening of Viridian Forest.

"Char Char!" it said excitedly as it ran to the Viridian Forest.

"Charmander, wait up!" yelled Blaze as he ran after his Charmander.

The fiery duo entered the mouth of the Viridian Forest with no fear of what lurked inside the dense woods. The day was spent training against the Forest Pokémon. Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, and the occasional Metapod and Kakuna all fell to Charmander's Ember.

After a full day of training, Blaze and Charmander found themselves in a small clearing. A fire raged in a small pit that Blaze dug as he and Charmander ate their late-night dinner. As Charmander ate a few Berries, Blaze scrolled through his Pokédex.

In the screen of his Pokédex, Charmander's scanned stats and attacks were displayed. "Well Charmander, all that hard work might have paid off," said Blaze as he scrolled through the stats. "Says here, you're Lv. 15. That means you're one Lv. away from evolving to Charmeleon."

"Char Char," said the Charmander gleefully as it ate another berry.

"Let's see...You already know Scratch, Ember, Leer, and Smokescreen...Smokescreen will come handy against the Pewter City Gym," said Blaze as he scrolled over to the Charmander profile to look at its moveset. The move Dragon Rage stood out as Blaze read through the list.

"Dragon Rage...you'll learn it when you level up!" said Blaze excitedly as he stood up with his arm raised. "We'll use Dragon Rage to defeat the Pewter City Gym! This is our answer!"

"Who's that yelling?" said a female's voice from behind.

"Whoa!" yelled Blaze as he fell over in shock. As he rolled to his back and looked at the source of the voice.

River and Flora stood beside a tree with their Pokémon, Ivysaur and Wartortle. Flora snickered as Blaze stood up and dusted himself.

"What are you two doing here?" asked Blaze quickly as Charmander glared at the Wartortle.

"We were camping not too far from here when we saw your fire. Thought we should check it out," said River as she set the duffel bag on the ground beside Blaze's.

"Mind if we camp with you?" asked Flora sweetly.

"Um...sure," said Blaze as he looked at their Pokémon. "Wow, you guys already evolved your Squirtle and Bulbasaur, huh?"

"Yeah," said Flora as she sat and leaned her back against the tree, her Ivysaur lying it's head on her lap. "We trained really hard all day in the forest. Course, we trained on Route 2 for a while."

"Flora evolved her Ivysaur about three hours ago," added River as she looked at Blaze's Charmander. "I didn't want to be left behind, so I evolved my Squirtle too. Happened just about an hour ago." said River with a smile.

"Oh goodie," said Blaze, his ego deflated.

"Oh, don't be a spoil sport," said River as she patted her Wartortle on the head, which made a face at Charmander. "I'm sure you'll evolve your Charmander too, with a bit more training." River unzipped her duffel bag and reached into it, pulling out a blue sleeping bag.

Blaze snorted as he did the same, pulling out a red sleeping bag and set it up near the camp fire. "I'm confident that I will. In fact, I'm sure I'll beat the Pewter City Gym Leader before any of you."

"Actually, I think Norman and Voltage are ahead of us by at least a day," said Flora as she scratched the top of Ivysaur's head. "Yesterday, I heard a trainer got beaten by a guy with a Pichu. It's most likely them."

"I hate that guys," snorted Blaze as he slipped inside his sleeping bag, Charmander crawling on top of him and curling into a ball. "He’s a jerk."

"I think Voltage is kinda sweet,” said River.

"No, he's a jerk," said Flora. "He attacked your Squirtle without warning. You just think he's sweet because you have a crush on him," she said with a giggle.

"I DO NOT!" yelled River as Flora and Blaze laughed. "Whatever, I'm going to bed," she said as she unzipped her sleeping bag and crawled inside, her Wartortle withdrawing into its shell. "Blaze is a bigger jerk than Voltage," she said acidly before turning her back to them.

"Pssh, yeah, right," said Blaze as he stared at the night sky, the tree line failing to hide the stars.

"If it means anything, I don't think you're a jerk," said Flora shyly, her cheeks flushed.

"Huh?" said Blaze as he turned his head toward her.

Ivysaur and Flora were already asleep, her breathing light and expression relaxed.

"That was weird," said Blaze as he closed his eyes.

Flora opened her eyes slightly and smiled at Blaze as she continued to stroke Ivysaur's head. "Silly," she muttered as she fell asleep as the fire smoldered and went out shortly after.

The bright morning sun filled Viridian Forest with its glow. Blaze and Charmander yawned as they stretched. Charmander crawled off Blaze's chest as he sat up and stretched his back muscles. "Damn, I'm hungry. Do you have anything for breakfast?" asked Blaze as he turned to the girls.

To his surprise, they were both gone. "What the hell? They left me!" he yelled as he crawled out of his sleeping bag. "Why didn't they wake me up?!" he shouted in anger. He picked up his sleeping bag and stuffed it into his duffel bag. "We'll show them! Let's go, Charmander!" he yelled as he hoisted his duffel bag over his shoulder and grabbed Charmander.

"Char!" yelled the Charmander in surprise as Blaze ran after the girls, unknown to him he was running in the opposite direction.
"Where the hell is the exit to this crazy place?!" yelled in frustration as he and Charmander wondered around Viridian Forest. It's been several hours since Blaze and Charmander awoke to discover that River and Flora left without him. In a rage, Blaze had lost track of where he was going and got them lost.

Several Pokémon stirred as Blaze's voice echoed through the forest. One of the Pokémon, a Mankey, fell from the trees with a berry in hand.

"Char?" said the Charmander as the Mankey resumed eating the berry and attempted to flee. "Char char!"

"Huh? A Mankey?" said Blaze as he watched the Mankey walk away. "Wow, that would be useful against the Pewter City Gym Leader!" exclaimed Blaze as he pointed at the Mankey. "Charmander, use Ember!"

Charmander reared its head back and fired several small fireballs at the Mankey. The fireballs smacked the Mankey in the back and it rolled several feet. The Mankey got to its feet and turned. It jumped around angrily as it rushed the Charmander and Karate Chopped it in the head.

"Char!" yelped the Charmander as it fell to the ground; the Wise Glasses flew off its face. It stood up, leering at the Mankey.

Mankey went blue in the face for a moment before shaking its head. The Mankey went for a second Karate Chop, but Charmander dodged it and shot another Ember at the Mankey. Mankey barely dodged the attack and jumped over Charmander, wrapping its arms around its shoulders and Seismic Tossed Charmander by flipping in the air, pile-driving Charmander head first into the ground.

"No, Charmander!" Blaze ran over to his partner as Charmander sat up, rubbing its head.

Angry, Charmander sat up and rushed the Mankey, scratching it in the face. Mankey yelled in pain, covering its face as blood began to drip from the claw marks. Distracted, Charmander shot another Ember attack at the Mankey. Unable to dodge the attack, Mankey fell to the ground, knocked out from the blast.

Seizing the moment, Blaze scrambled for his duffel bag. "Alright, this is my chance to catch my first Pokémon!" said Blaze excitedly as he pulled out a Poké Ball and reared his arm back.

However, he stopped. Blaze stared at the Mankey before lowering his arm. "No, using a Mankey just so I can defeat the Pewter Gym Leader would be a cheap victory...I promised Grandpa Blaine I'd be a great Fire Type Trainer, just like he is...," said Blaze as he dropped the Poké Ball to the ground.

Mankey slowly got back to its feet, it's body covered in burns and scraps. Charmander grabbed the Wise Glasses off the ground and placed it back onto its face.

"Charmander, use Ember!"

Charmander shot another Ember attack at the Mankey. However, the Mankey fainted as the fire balls flew at it. The stray fire balls flew through the air, hitting a Beedrill twenty feet away. As the Beedrill fainted, it's fellow swarm grew angry at the sudden attack. Twenty Beedrill buzzed around, searching for the source of the attack.

"Oh sh-!"

The Beedrill swarm locked onto Blaze and the Pokémon battle and flew towards them at high speeds, their lance-like arms pointing at their vital areas.

Blaze grabbed his Charmander and the fallen Mankey and ran away, leaving his duffel bag behind. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Blaze as he ran from the swarm of Beedrill aiming to kill him.

Charmander slid from Blaze's arm, landing on its butt. "Char!"

"No, Charmander!" yelled Blaze as he stopped and tried to reach for Charmander.

Charmander stood up and turned towards the swarm. With a deep inhale, it shot a powerful fiery attack with blue flames. The blue flames engulfed the swarm, the Beedrill dropping to the ground one by one.

"Whoa, was that Dragon Rage?" said Blaze as Charmander began to glow. "Charmander! You're evolving!"

Charmander's body began to grow rapidly. Its arms, legs, and tail grew longer, it's skull and torso bigger. As the glowing ceased, a Charmeleon stood where Charmander just a moment ago.

"Charmeleon!" said the Charmeleon as it stretched its arms and shot several Ember attacks.

"All right!" said Blaze as he approached the Charmeleon and patted it's shoulder. "You just kicked that swarm's butt!"

"Char Char," said the Charmeleon smugly, crossing its arms and snorting a small stream of smoke.

Blaze walked over to his duffel bag and set the Mankey carefully onto the ground. He reached into his duffel bag and grabbed a potion and burn heal. "I'm going to patch you up," said Blaze as he applied the burn heal to Mankey.

It squirmed slightly as the burn heal took its effect. Blaze then squirted some potion on the scraps. A few minutes passed before the injuries healed completely. Mankey blinked in surprised and stood up.

"There, all better n-Ow!" yelled Blaze as the Mankey used Fury Swipes on his face and ran away into the trees. Blaze rolled around in pain as Charmeleon laughed at his misfortune.

Blaze sat up and rubbed his face, which bled from the scratch marks Mankey left on his features. "Why did I waste my potion and burn heal on a Mankey, only to be attacked for my gratitude?!" he yelled as he stood up, kicking the potion bottle.

As he glared at the potion, he noticed a small city in the horizon. "No way. Is that Pewter City?" said Blaze as he squinted for a better look. "I see the museum and the gym...That has to be Pewter City!" yelled Blaze as he jumped into the air in excitement. "We did it! We found Pewter City!"

"Charmeleon!" yelled the Charmeleon as it ran toward the city.

"Hey, wait up!" yelled Blaze as he chased after his partner, the excitement of his first Gym challenge nearing.

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 am

Great story, although Blaze should be a better trainer >.> can't wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 am

ho ho ho. Should have incorporated WDA people as characters~

Good it is though, I did happen to see a couple mistakes in dat wall-o-txt.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 am

Timon wrote:
ho ho ho. Should have incorporated WDA people as characters~

I might in a future arch or another fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 pm

~Trainer Key~
Flora~
Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I CustomTrainer_71
Spoiler:

River~
Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I CustomTrainer_114
Spoiler:

Blaze~
Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I CustomTrainer_92
Spoiler:

Voltage~
Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I Voltage
Spoiler:

Norman~
Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I CustomTrainer_53
Spoiler:

Last edited by Timon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Dead on.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

I like it, I wanna see what Norman is gunna do with da eevee, stone it or keep it same.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shizuo Heiwajima

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

I got the feeling of Red when I read the end, great story so far. I can't wait to see more chapter to see the great character development.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thepokemonkingdom
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Mickey Mouse wrote:
I like it, I wanna see what Norman is gunna do with da eevee, stone it or keep it same.

Each trainer will be Mono-Typing. Norman will be keeping his Eevee regular, also why he gave it an Evolite, which boosts it's Def. and Sp. Def. by 50%.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh this is full of irony. I like the trainer names in correlation to their starter. Clever, clever. I want to see more WDA too in that future arch too~
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

No WDA aspects will be incorperated in this Fanfiction. Everyone does that, and usually backfires as it does not accurately represent the real person. While I could properly capture everyone's personality correctly, the amount of studying would be ridiculous. You're one of the only people I keep notes on here Digi, I won't make it the entire forum. I may make a few one time cameos for WDA members, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Beast wrote:
No WDA aspects will be incorperated in this Fanfiction. Everyone does that, and usually backfires as it does not accurately represent the real person. While I could properly capture everyone's personality correctly, the amount of studying would be ridiculous. You're one of the only people I keep notes on here Digi, I won't make it the entire forum. I may make a few one time cameos for WDA members, but that's about it.

I could give you a detailed description of each regular here (disregarding Nour's "Member Dictionary, which is more for the lulz rather than serious analysis.)
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

You know how deeply I study my subjects.

You going to share those Pringles, or not?
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:12 am

River dresses like a whore.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 am

Chapter One has been edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I   Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Generation X: The Kanto League: Vol. I Ch. I
Page 1 of 1