World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digi's limited office hours

Go down 
+3
Fish
Sherlock Holmes
DigiDigi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Digi's limited office hours Empty
PostSubject: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 am

Like the title says, I will be having limited time to do pretty much anything because of my school's theater production. I am a stage manager as well as cast (fairly large roll.) this production will last from now until the end of April. Then I have to study for finals as well as finish big projects for school around that time. So in my time here is how my day works: get up @5 (help my siblings and my mom ready,) @7 I leave for school (or am already at school depending on what club activity is going on,) @8:15-3:05 I have school. Now from 3:15 pm- 4:15 I'm basically a vocal coach. From 4:30-6ish pm I have my free time to do homework, study, hang out, and relax. Then I resume work @6pm (really 5:45 to warm up,) until 8pm. Then I drive home (far distance) and arrive around 8:30ish pm.

Mhm. I will be busy. Fridays and Sundays are my day off (and there will be times when I will move my time just to come on here like in the morning, during school, after school,and when I situate at home before I sleep.

If you need something, do not be afraid to send Rjuto, Al-Bhed, Fish, Legendary Frost or even section mods a pm about issues and concerns. They all work here too. I will still listen to your needs, just saying that you will have to be patient with me at these times.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 am

I will miss you Momma
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 am

Pff, man up, I have a thousand different commitments including lighting plays, writing plays, acting in plays and creating sets for plays~

Ah well, but if you can't appear you can't appear, hope it clears up for you soon
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Ahhh, less Digi
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 am

Digi come back~

You can blame it all on ID~
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Flynn Rider wrote:
Ahhh, less Digi
You wouldn't like that, would you? he has his tongue ou

Hope your schedule clears up nice and fast, Digi-senpai!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Vanellope wrote:
Flynn Rider wrote:
Ahhh, less Digi
You wouldn't like that, would you? he has his tongue ou

Hope your schedule clears up nice and fast, Digi-senpai!

Yes Digi's limited office hours 1789807957 We need more Digi Digi's limited office hours 2567983577
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:18 am

As much as it sucks to see you less often, I hope your play blows the crowd away (or prevails in an outstanding manner which drives the audience to cheer brilliantly in astonishment of a well-conceived play).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digi's limited office hours   Digi's limited office hours Empty

Back to top Go down

Digi's limited office hours
Page 1 of 1