World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well.

Go down 
+2
DigiDigi
EW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Well.    Well.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:44 pm

So I'm depressed. There's no other way to put it. My sleep pattern is atrocious, most of my days are spent dreaming about the past and what life would be like if I wasn't plagued by insomnia, amongst other issues. May as well finish what I began talking about. Yeah, I'm plagued by insomnia. Pretty badly. Me trying to sleep is damn near impossible, so most the time I'm grouchy as hell and tired. As you can expect, it isn't exactly fun. I am able to sleep, rarely. The only issue and or problem being is that I need to be so tired to the point that I just fall to sleep.

Because of this, I suck at sport, or anything physical. Yeah, it isn't fun at all. Being cold all the time, even if I do get to sleep, I wake up at stupidly awkward times. Which means unless I pull an all-nighter and make myself even more grouchy, I'm unable to go anywhere. I really don't have much of a 'life' if you want to call it that, to say the least. Blame my insomnia. Oh, insomnia isn't the only thing I suffer from. In pretty much every physical regard, I'm too damn weak to do much.

In a mental aspect, I'm pretty damn intelligent, although I can't do much with it for afformentioned reasons and the fact I'm such a colossal pessimist. I said that I don't really have a 'life' before. One of the things I wonder constantly: What is the point of life? Eventually, this drove me to exisential nihilism, because really, I figured that life is pointless and brief. I just really don't feel there's a reason I exactly exist. Moreover, I can't go an ask anyone about it because I feel awkward asking philosophical questions to my parents and well... I don't really get on with people.

"I don't get people. Never have. Never will." - Neku, The World Ends With You

That quote basicially sums up everything on my opinions of people. I have no trust in people. That probably won't ever change.

*sigh*
anyone feel like helping me?
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 pm

EW_Zero wrote:
So I'm depressed. There's no other way to put it. My sleep pattern is atrocious, most of my days are spent dreaming about the past and what life would be like if I wasn't plagued by insomnia, amongst other issues. May as well finish what I began talking about. Yeah, I'm plagued by insomnia. Pretty badly. Me trying to sleep is damn near impossible, so most the time I'm grouchy as hell and tired. As you can expect, it isn't exactly fun. I am able to sleep, rarely. The only issue and or problem being is that I need to be so tired to the point that I just fall to sleep.

Because of this, I suck at sport, or anything physical. Yeah, it isn't fun at all. Being cold all the time, even if I do get to sleep, I wake up at stupidly awkward times. Which means unless I pull an all-nighter and make myself even more grouchy, I'm unable to go anywhere. I really don't have much of a 'life' if you want to call it that, to say the least. Blame my insomnia. Oh, insomnia isn't the only thing I suffer from. In pretty much every physical regard, I'm too damn weak to do much.

In a mental aspect, I'm pretty damn intelligent, although I can't do much with it for afformentioned reasons and the fact I'm such a colossal pessimist. I said that I don't really have a 'life' before. One of the things I wonder constantly: What is the point of life? Eventually, this drove me to exisential nihilism, because really, I figured that life is pointless and brief. I just really don't feel there's a reason I exactly exist. Moreover, I can't go an ask anyone about it because I feel awkward asking philosophical questions to my parents and well... I don't really get on with people.

"I don't get people. Never have. Never will." - Neku, The World Ends With You

That quote basicially sums up everything on my opinions of people. I have no trust in people. That probably won't ever change.

*sigh*
anyone feel like helping me?

I will excuse your ignorance this time youngin'. It is common knowledge in these parts that you talk to me about this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Like I said in the chat, this one is mine. We both know I'm the better parent.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I'll be here to help you, too.
I can help you on a certainly different base than others, but I'll still be able to do a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

My, this is tough. I knew you had insomnia problems, but I didn't know it was THIS bad...

As a (not-so) long time friend, just know that I'm willing to listen(As that's about the only thing I actually am good at), and maybe help(Which sadly I am not too good at).
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 am

After about 5 years of being depressed myself, here are a few things that worked out well for me:

-> Begin taking vitamin supplements (it helps your sleep patterns. Take them in the morning though,they can keep you awake longer)
-> Begin exercise and a physical fitness routine (I, personally, have a physical fitness routine called 'Exhaustion'. If you want to know more, PM me or grab me on the chat some time)
-> Begin taking some extra-curricular sports and such. I fence and I do parkour, though I don't particularly enjoy talking about the latter. That certainly helps. I'm also going to take up judo at some point.
-> Get a job. Even if it's just a saturday job at some random shoe shop somewhere, the social interaction, money income, responsibility and getting out more will help you
-> Listen & get into to happy music (For example, I really like songs like P!ATD because I can get into it, and Jason Mraz in the mornings.)
-> Talk about your problems in detail, even if it's on an anonymous internet site (I used one, for example, to vent my problems and seek advice, and they'll always try to help, even if it's telling me to cut across the street instead of up the street to avoid bleeding to death.)
-> Find a relationship with somebody you like. Not really necessary and can hurt if you're stupid with it, but it's happiness for a bit at least and getting laid is always good.
-> Take on tonnes of extra-curricular at school. I, for example, am in the Lighting Crew, Cadet Force, Creative Writing team, I'm taking extra classes, and am taking on many on-the-side essay competitions made for the 6th form students going into university. I've done one on the British Special forces in the Falklands conflict, as well as a poem.

Do those. Force the energy onto yourself. If you have trouble getting to sleep you can get prescribed drugs that help you, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.    Well.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Well.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: