World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click Here to be Pitch Slapped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Click Here to be Pitch Slapped Empty
PostSubject: Click Here to be Pitch Slapped   Click Here to be Pitch Slapped EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 am

This is one of my favorite movies and is a current phenomenon in the youth demographic . I recommend you watch this if you are a musician yourself or if you appreciate good music-- also if you like comedy.

IMDb wrote:
Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition.

Click Here to be Pitch Slapped MV5BMTcyMTMzNzE5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NjM5Nw@@._V1_SX214_
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981677/

Watch full movie here: http://www.movie2k.to/Pitch-Perfect-watch-movie-2195373.html

Not convinced? Here are a few of my favorite moments:

Riff-Off:

Treblemaker's final performance (personal favorite <3 ):

One of the funniest moments:

WATCH IT SO I CAN MAKE REFERENCES IN CHAT WITHOUT LOOKING STUPID :D
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Click Here to be Pitch Slapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click Here to be Pitch Slapped   Click Here to be Pitch Slapped EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 am

I was a bit reluctant to watch this at first, but thanks to me being such a broski, I many much dids.

Far too legit -
Back to top Go down

Click Here to be Pitch Slapped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: