World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dark Magician Soul

Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 am

Hey Dark Magician Soul once again thought I would do another deck since I got so many I need help with and ones I'd like to share. So here's my Dark World deck.

Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) ZGSt7fZ

Monsters

Broww, Huntsman of Dark World X3
Fabled Raven X2
Gouldd Wu-Lord of Dark World X1
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World X3
Morphing Jar X1
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World X3
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World X3
Tour Guide from the Underworld X2

Spells

Allure of Darkness X1
Book of Moon X1
Card Destruction X1
Dark Hole X1
Dark World Dealings X3
Dragged Down to the Grave X2
Heavy Storm X1
Monster Reborn X1
Mystical Space Typhoon X2
The Gates of Dark World X3

Traps

Bottomless Trap Hole X2
Dark Smog X1
Mirror Force X2
Solem Judgment X1

Side Deck

Beige, Vanguard of Dark World X3
Gouldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World X1
Night Assailant X1
Dragged Down to the Grave X1
Dark Smog X1
Reckless Greed X3
Skill Drain X2
Solem Warning X1

Extra Deck

Black Rose Dragon X1
Chaos King Archfiend X1
Dark End Dragon X1
Dark Highlander X1
Fabled Ragin X1
Sirius the Blue Wolf Star X1
Stardust Dragon X1
Stygaian Sergeants X1
Adreus Keeper of Armageddon X2
Leviair the Sea Dragon X1
Number 17 X2
Number 22 X1
Number 107 X1

Alright Hope you like that list there but let me explain some of my choice with the deck.

Monster Choices

The Reason Gouldd is at one and Sillva at three is due to the issue of a mirror match Sillva has a more preferred effect verses another Dark World deck. Tour Guide is in the deck for one, rank three monsters and to search out Broww for Grapha or to get Broww in the grave for the effect of The Gates of Dark World. I do not Run Beige in the Main Deck due to the small issue of what to take out for it though I have considered removing Morphing Jar and Tour Guide for it.

Spell Choices

Next are my choices for the spell cards which I know may get a complaint or two on. I run only 2 Dragged Down to the Grave because With the main deck as it is it can be a dead draw, and yes I know what you may be thinking if I took out Morphing Jar and Tour Guides and I could add beige and have more targets. Mystical Space Typhoon is in the deck to get rid of back-row mainly in the second game in a match to hit Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure as well as Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. Book of Moon is in the deck to be used as a defense or offensive card either to save my own monsters stop an opponents combo needing a face up monster or to help me get over a monster by putting it in defense. The rest of the spells are self explanatory Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, Dark Hole are just staples and the rest of the cards are all for discarding and drawing like a Dark World Deck is meant to do.

Trap Choices

These choices for traps are easy to understand and explain. Bottomless Trap Hole is in the deck to stop monster summons. Dark Smog is in the deck for more discarding power and the ability to remove monsters from the opponents graveyard. Mirror Force is in the deck to deal with attacking monsters and Solem Judgment is in the deck to negate a opponents card effect, see self explanatory.

Side and Extra Deck Choices

The side deck is meant to have cards to turn the deck into a Turbo DW deck, yes like I stated in the title this is NOT a turbo Dark World deck unless sided into one by using the side deck. The Extra Deck is just mostly staple with synchro monsters and some staple XYZ monsters the ones that may come off as a bit odd are Fabled Ragin, Stygian Sergeants Numbers 22 and 107. These cards are the only cards I cant explain much on and really can't explain most of the extra deck mainly because that was given to me by help so advice on the extra deck will be appreciated.

Well thanks for any help if any is given. smile
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:24 am

You have 3 mind crush to utilize and 3 possible dragged down to use, why not take advantage of that?
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 am

Ty for the idea of Mind crush and I am aware of the 3 dragged down I can use so I'll make that edit and duel a bit with it though I'm not sure what to take out for Mind Crish
Back to top Go down
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Waifu : onlyaaron17

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 am

I would take out maybe a mirror force possibly the mst. (What exactly are the mst for Fire Fists?) If you kill someone's hand, I don't think you will need really strong backrow. The book of moon I see viable for Thunderking on the board.
Back to top Go down
ICannotPlayYugioh :)
WDA Member
WDA Member
ICannotPlayYugioh :)

Waifu : ICannotPlayYugioh smile

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 am

I believe you only need 1 Fabled Raven. With that spot out, add another Dragged. Also with Darkworld, you don't really need Backrow besides Dark Smog and Mind Crush, so I suggest taking out the Bottomless and a Mirror for 3 Mind Crush
Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 am

ICannotPlayYugioh smile wrote:
I believe you only need 1 Fabled Raven. With that spot out, add another Dragged. Also with Darkworld, you don't really need Backrow besides Dark Smog and Mind Crush, so I suggest taking out the Bottomless and a Mirror for 3 Mind Crush

Thank you for the tips and I'll be sure to play with them see what works out best so again thank you for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)   Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Worlds (Note: This is NOT Turbo DW)
Page 1 of 1