World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope for Escape (Exodia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dark Magician Soul

Hope for Escape (Exodia) Empty
PostSubject: Hope for Escape (Exodia)   Hope for Escape (Exodia) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am

Hey It's Dark Magician Soul with yet another deck profile/asking for any tips deck list, as from the topic name I'm sure you can tell what the deck is.

Hope for Escape (Exodia) QZVfsUr

Hope For Escape Exodia:

Monsters

Left Arm of the Forbidden One X1
Left Leg of the Forbidden One X1
Right Arm of the Forbidden One X1
Right Leg of the Forbidden One X1
Battle Fader X2
Card Car D X3
Cyber Valley X2
Exodia the Forbidden One X1
Swift Scarecrow X3

Spells

One Day of Peace X1
Pot of Duality X2
Upstart Goblin X3

Traps

Accumlared Fortune X2
Gift Card X3
Hope for Escape X3
Legacy of Yata-Garasu X2
Reckless Greed X3
Thunder of Ruler X3
Waboku X3

Side Deck

Battle Fader X1
Cyber Valley X1
Maxx "C" X2
Hand Destruction X2
Magical Mallet X2
Legacy of Yata-Garesu
Negate Attack X3
Threatening Roar X3

Well Let me talk about the card choices as always

Monster Choices

Obviously there are 5 cards in this deck that HAVE to be in this deck mainly cause it's the entire purpose is to get those cards into your hand of course I'm talking about Exodia The Forbidden One his Left Arm and Leg as well as Right Arm and Leg. Battle Fader, Swift Scarecrow and Cyber Valley are in the deck mainly to stop attacks from the opponents monsters and Cyber Valley has the upside of gaining a draw, Swift Scarecrow has a slight advantage over Battle Fader because it can not be stopped by Solem Warning. Card Car D is in the deck for some massive draw power and major plus. The only other monster is in the Side Deck and that's Maxx "C" and it is a card like this deck is meant to have, Draw Power.

Spell Choices

All these spells have a very simple purpose and that's draw power and that's really what any Exodia deck requires the Spells are self explanatory after that

Traps

The traps should be fairly self explanatory Hope for Escape is how this Exodia deck gets it's name for it's draw power draw power also comes from Reckless Greed and Legacy of Yata-Garesu (Please Note Legacy of Yata-Garesu was the card added in to replace 2 One Day of Peace cards). Thunder of Ruler as well as Waboku is to keep you from taking hits when you cant afford it and to stall till you have the right cards you need in your hand (The same goes for Negate Attack in the side deck as well as Threatening Roar).

Alright hope you enjoyed the list and if you have any tips please make a post and let me know, See ya around. smile
Back to top Go down
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

Waifu : mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Escape (Exodia)   Hope for Escape (Exodia) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

Hope for Escape (Exodia) Fk5jCrX

To lazy to type out the changes but I will explain some of what to take out.

Fader, crow and valley is enough tbh.

Thunder, same as Fader basically, but with Threat Roar included or in your deck Wobaku.

Accumulated fortune, requires to main chain links to be consistent, Solemn J for burning your LP and Self Destruct to help get you out of a bad situation are better, besides got more then enough draw power as is.

Didn't bother with side cause I never play matches with Exodia deck, lol, however side needs PoA for DW decks and random Card Destruct.

Back to top Go down
Dark Magician Soul
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dark Magician Soul

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dark Magician Soul

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Escape (Exodia)   Hope for Escape (Exodia) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 am

Well I can see the changes and I'll defiantly try it out, thanks for the help smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope for Escape (Exodia)   Hope for Escape (Exodia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope for Escape (Exodia)
Page 1 of 1