World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Against Rjuto

Go down 
+11
Alibaba
Bakura Normal
Behemoth
Kimo Force
FoxboyAlex
Joker
DigiDigi
J.J. Knight
rjuto
PsychoticJester
Nour Force
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Rjuto be demoted?
Yes
Against Rjuto I_vote_lcap79%Against Rjuto I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 19 ]
No
Against Rjuto I_vote_lcap21%Against Rjuto I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 pm

GIVEN PERMISSION BY DIGI-SENPAI

Down with Rjuto! This is a vote against Rjuto's many much lazy acts! If we get enough people who want him to be demoted, Digi-senpai's gonna make it happen. Not gonna say any more, simple as that. No speech, no nothing.

Yes I PMed most of you but now I haz permission >.<
Down with Rjuto! Let him be an admin no more! :3

PS. I forgot what I was going to write here.

Last edited by Nour Force on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
PsychoticJester
WDA Member
WDA Member
PsychoticJester

Achievement Points : 0

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 pm

I think he should be demoted. For one I believe we have too many mods for the amount of people we currently have on WDA and Second. He probably was joking but regardless. He did state he likes to power abuse, and even as a joke I would consider that a serious mark against his character and his qualification at being a Mod.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:46 pm

why no speach? stop being lazy nour, AND MAKE ONE. umad?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:48 pm

This is a copy and paste from the PM I sent to Nour.

"I will sign this petition, but this is why I think he should.

I don't see Rjuto doing anything to help the forum while in an Admin role. While he may perform behind the scene roles that we are not aware of, from a regular member's point of view, it just looks like he's abusing his powers. Which he doesn't actually hide, he does it all the time with the name changes that are designed to piss off the victims. While these can be funny, his latest 'power abuse' is just that, extremely abusive. To strip two members of their achievements, which they work their asses off to get, is really a slap in their face. I'm currently working on my own achievements by writing my fanfic, so if mine were stripped away, I would be extremely pissed and would probably leave WDA. There is no gain by pissing people off and having the power to say 'fuck you' to everyone and not suffer any consequences for it. I would rather see Rjuto as a moderator rather than an admin. It would be less stressful for him and other members. In the chat, he said he was stressed out from exams and was taking his frustration out on the members. That isn't right. Having the power to do that makes him a liability, rather than a help. Again, we don't know what he does behind the scenes, but I've seen little to no effort from a regular member's point of view. Which is why I think he'd be better at a moderator role. Not as much stress as an admin role, but he still retains some authority. I think he'd be a good Competitive Yugioh Moderator. It seems that the other admins contribute more than him, mainly Digi. Okay, almost entirely Digi. Nothing against him personally.

Also, he changed my name to Rainbow Dash on three occasions. I never forgot that. Don't fuck with me, bitch.

-insert evil laugh here-"
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 pm

PsychoticJester wrote:
being a Mod.

*admin Against Rjuto Yaoming
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Against Rjuto Eat-popcorn-3D
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
Against Rjuto Eat-popcorn-3D

^ what she said
Back to top Go down
FoxboyAlex
WDA Member
WDA Member
FoxboyAlex

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : FoxboyAlex

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Rjuto has been a Admin for the longest time. I think it's a little ridiculous to demand that he stripped of power. If he just chills out with the trolling, he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/FoxboyAlex
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Waifu : Galko-chan

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 pm

I will have to vote "yes" on demoting rjuto.
While he may have been a helpful moderator previously, his burdens with college has made him too busy to keep up as an administrator in my eyes. The only moments when I see rjuto online is when he's here to mock people over the abuse system. It may bother them, although I do personally see that it does help keep the forum lively (however, the previous stunt was very uncalled far).
I understand that Nour partially started this petition because of her being targeted by rjuto, but this is not the case. While I am for demoting rjuto, I do believe that he could help us a great deal with our Yu-Gi-Oh! sections as a moderator. If he's not up for the case, however, and resumes to carry his work improperly, we may only resort to rjuto for help upon taking decisions although he will have no staff powers by then.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

To be honest, I have no patience for anyone who even makes a joke about having the same ideology as certain person on DN does (those who were there yesterday know who I mean) and this seriously ticked me off.
As long as I have a say, I want to prevent such event by any means possible--not for my personal benefit but for this academy.
I do not know everything about the situation when Rjuto was hired; although knowledgable about the adequate situation, I do believe that it's time for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 pm

I didn't think it would be necessary to post anything serious here since this was a joke planned from the very beginning (I told Digi it was even before starting). If it wasn't a joke, nour, bakura and AliBaba's rank points and duel achievements would've been long gone by now, and I would've been stripped of my powers already.

Now, leaving the obvious behind, I do agree with some arguements here, specially Kimo's, that's why I'm posting this. I've been spending time with some of you since I joined TWA, and I feel I didn't show my "true" self here enough for you to know I would be absolutely incapable of doing something like this.

We have all kind of admins and staff members here. Those who are fully dedicated to the task (Digi and Al, nuff said), those who care more about giving ocasional help (Fish), and those who try to maintain the forum and chat active by their own ways (me). The whole idea of joining forces against a common "enemy" makes you care for each other, incorporating new people to our unique group, that's the only reason why I started this abuse seasons thing. It was to have fun together too, and I see no harm in changing someone's name for 3 days really, specially if we can have a good time.

WDA is changing...it's no longer a Yu-Gi-Oh exclusive comunity, wich is great. I have no words to describe how much Digi and the rest of the staff is working to maintain all this activity.
They're not the only ones...since Kimo got busy, Nour stepped up and took care of A LOT of GFX work. She's one of our most active members and an easy going person, one of the most dedicated and loved members here. I've always respected her AND all of you. I've been here in WDA from the very beginning and It was, without a doubt, the first place I came when I had some free time (heck, Yu-Gi-Oh became a drug at some point due to this place, lol). This place gave me a lot of experiences, good friends (some remain, some left long ago) and lots of satisfaction.
I might not be familiarized with the whole forum functions, and maybe I'm not as active as Digi or Al are. As I said, I felt I needed to give this place at least half of what it gave to me, so I decided to accept the staff position that was offered to me after rejecting it for a long time (maybe cause I thought I wasn't prepared to take it).
I'm having more free time now that vacations are partially over (no more exams), so I'll be able to do some stuff for the forum from now on. But I do agree with Kimo when he says I'm not FULLY dedicated to WDA. Maybe things will change, we will see.

Nothing more left to say. As a Yu-Gi-Oh player, I might not be hosting Pokemon or CFV tournaments, but I'll do some stuff related to this game, that I still love and keeps giving me good things to remember.

I hope this helps new people (Jester, Irate, etc...) and some olds (nour, J.J., Joker, etc) to know me better. I'll be resigning to my Admin position, it's up for the staff if they want to make me a Moderator. One thing for sure, I'll always be here trying to help in any way I can.

Felt like writing my first wall'o'text but it wont be necessary, lol.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:57 pm

And people said I complained. Against Rjuto 3583463398
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

...sigh
i didn't really take it THAT seriously or even the stripping of stats thing, i only said i'd be in nour's place cuz she seemed pretty pissed off about it ;/
well i tried to talk to people in the chat a bit when they started the rjuto hate.....
but ofc irate was just being...irate and jester was being all justice defender cuz of nour
i didn't ever mind these power abuses and didn't really react even after he stripped me(no not that way...) yesterday but nour...and i know she never really liked rjuto but she honestly did overreact to this...i mean she pm'd about 20 people and made this...

i don't know about rjuto being busy or if that's good enough of a reason to demote him
we all have our lives and all get busy, i mean if digi got really busy in college would you all say lets kick her out? the thing is most of the people here are ok with it because they took the power abuse too seriously and don't really know rjuto, not that i know him all that well.

if rjuto wants to be demoted or the admins actually think he should be demoted for inactivity then so be it, but not for something like his power abuse topics...

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 am

Okay, I've been hearing another suggestion and I can't quiet edit the voting booth so I'll just say it;

1- Who wants Rjuto as an admin
2- Who wants Rjuto as a mod
3- Who wants Rjuto to be killed with fire

#2 Probs.

Last edited by Nour Force on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Waifu : Galko-chan

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

Going with option 2 here.
I don't mean any offense. It's just that we need fresh meat as admin to help us pick up the pace. I still don't want rjuto to go, he's an invaluable member and friend. I believe that demoting him will have him give space to new recruits, and if he's to be a mod (hopefully), he can help us sort out some of the small problems the forum faces, not to mention that his advices are actually helpful. I want Rjuto to stay, but not as admin. That is all.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 am

3!

jk jk, I pick 2.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:40 am

Rjuto wrote:
I didn't think it would be necessary to post anything serious here since this was a joke planned from the very beginning (I told Digi it was even before starting). If it wasn't a joke, nour, bakura and AliBaba's rank points and duel achievements would've been long gone by now, and I would've been stripped of my powers already.

Now, leaving the obvious behind, I do agree with some arguements here, specially Kimo's, that's why I'm posting this. I've been spending time with some of you since I joined TWA, and I feel I didn't show my "true" self here enough for you to know I would be absolutely incapable of doing something like this.

We have all kind of admins and staff members here. Those who are fully dedicated to the task (Digi and Al, nuff said), those who care more about giving ocasional help (Fish), and those who try to maintain the forum and chat active by their own ways (me). The whole idea of joining forces against a common "enemy" makes you care for each other, incorporating new people to our unique group, that's the only reason why I started this abuse seasons thing. It was to have fun together too, and I see no harm in changing someone's name for 3 days really, specially if we can have a good time.

WDA is changing...it's no longer a Yu-Gi-Oh exclusive comunity, wich is great. I have no words to describe how much Digi and the rest of the staff is working to maintain all this activity.
They're not the only ones...since Kimo got busy, Nour stepped up and took care of A LOT of GFX work. She's one of our most active members and an easy going person, one of the most dedicated and loved members here. I've always respected her AND all of you. I've been here in WDA from the very beginning and It was, without a doubt, the first place I came when I had some free time (heck, Yu-Gi-Oh became a drug at some point due to this place, lol). This place gave me a lot of experiences, good friends (some remain, some left long ago) and lots of satisfaction.
I might not be familiarized with the whole forum functions, and maybe I'm not as active as Digi or Al are. As I said, I felt I needed to give this place at least half of what it gave to me, so I decided to accept the staff position that was offered to me after rejecting it for a long time (maybe cause I thought I wasn't prepared to take it).
I'm having more free time now that vacations are partially over (no more exams), so I'll be able to do some stuff for the forum from now on. But I do agree with Kimo when he says I'm not FULLY dedicated to WDA. Maybe things will change, we will see.

Nothing more left to say. As a Yu-Gi-Oh player, I might not be hosting Pokemon or CFV tournaments, but I'll do some stuff related to this game, that I still love and keeps giving me good things to remember.

I hope this helps new people (Jester, Irate, etc...) and some olds (nour, J.J., Joker, etc) to know me better. I'll be resigning to my Admin position, it's up for the staff if they want to make me a Moderator. One thing for sure, I'll always be here trying to help in any way I can.

Felt like writing my first wall'o'text but it wont be necessary, lol.
Against Rjuto Tumblr_m5wb2y9CaA1r3spq2
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:53 am

That shameless Digi.

inb4whoisgonnaberjuto'ssuccessor
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:07 am

I like following bandwagons. I'll vote 2.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 am

DigiDigi wrote:

digi's the black kid
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 am

AliBaba wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:

digi's the black kid
Am I the red flag she's holding?
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 am

Don't mention me in you're wall, Imma demotecha boi
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 am

You know why I didn't umad?
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 am

I think RJ can decide if he wants mod or not, to be honest, I didn't care if he took my rank or points away at all, take them if you wanna, it's a joke, what's so great about them anyway? I don't know. But seriously, why complain about him being admin, yea he didn't do his job much, but he did give us fun things that we all laughed about from time to time, like the name changes. Okay, I understand if we want to demote him for inactivity, but to be honest, you could have asked him if he'd be coming back or not later, if he said no, yea, put him to mod or normal member, but if so, why do we really need him demoted? The place is running just fine around here, and I actually find RJ to be one of the only staff that regularly give us fun new events that aren't all effort like tournaments, but just a fun laugh to have a joke about, like the power abuse seasons. Just my opinion. My vote: RJ, you choose, wanna be mod? Let him be mod, if not, fine, demote him. But this is more of a loss than a gain.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:10 am

AliBaba wrote:
but ofc irate was just being...irate and jester was being all justice defender cuz of nour

Half the people that voted here doesn't even know me, and were just trolled xD. Those are the perfect examples.

But it doesn't matter, since it was a joke, I wasn't supposed to be demoted and the staff wasn't going to. I demoted myself already just because I read Kimo's comment wich was true, abuse seasons doesn't have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Against Rjuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Rjuto   Against Rjuto Empty

Back to top Go down

Against Rjuto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next